Farrend Rawson - Rotherham

Dale The Ram

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant regarding both loans. Getting experience in the Championship in a side that will be one of the most tested at the back in the league. Maybe we are establishing a working relationship with this club. Moving forward that would be great along with our connection to Burton Albion. 

Abit disappointed at this would of liked to see him have a chance of braking into our team but at the same time fantastic experience for him hope rawson and roos both do well for them 

dont know how you can be disappointed should imagine there's a recal clause so we're getting him tested out without any risk

Abit disappointed at this would of liked to see him have a chance of braking into our team but at the same time fantastic experience for him hope rawson and roos both do well for them 

I thought some Rams fans on here were shouting for Rawson to be in Derby first team this season . 

dont know how you can be disappointed should imagine there's a recal clause so we're getting him tested out without any risk

yes but at the minute we have keogh shotton albentosa Pearce and bucko 

shottons not good enough 

keogh reliable to make a mistake buckos still out 

Albentosa hopefully comes good this season and 

Pearce is just settling in 

And I'd imagen 1 or 2 will leave 

Interesting that the loan ends in January.

I think it's probley because Rawson is almost good enough to get in the first team,just Loan him out till January to make sure we can have him back if he starts playing well again, if not we will probley just loan him out till the end of the season

Do not believe everything that you hear. I was told the other day that a cauliflower was a cabbage with a University Degree.

:unsure:

Archived