Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-4

keystone cops again.

P.s. i wish people wouldn't keep going on about boozing.

i threw me guts up on a ferry this afternoon.

What's the situation with buying on the day?

Depends on tickets sales but yes can buy on the day according ticket office Twitter. 

Depends on tickets sales but yes can buy on the day according ticket office Twitter. 

ACTUALLY ONLY 150 LEFT ACCORDING TO THE TWITTER 4 HOURS AGO.

Less than 150 now, so yeah, sort your tickets out. Wouldn't rely on pay on the day.

It will be interesting to see if Martin and Bent appear in the same line up. May be probables v possibles in this match.I would like to see Hughes, Thorne and Baird in midfield together but probably will not happen. Anyone who had a stinker in the Grimsby game needs to improve in this one.

ACTUALLY ONLY 150 LEFT ACCORDING TO THE TWITTER 4 HOURS AGO.

Less than 150 now, so yeah, sort your tickets out. Wouldn't rely on pay on the day.

I saw it pal but for those want to go need to asap fast!

It wouldn't surprise me if Clement goes for two teams again, 45 minutes each, but maybe change the lineups a bit. Then use the two (assuming they rearrange the cancelled one) Holland games to give the players more playing time. Then use the Villareal and Burton games to finalise the players for opening day.

Yeah. I reckon another game like Grimsby and then he'll give one line up 65 mins and then the other lot 65 mins in the next match.

Then start looking for good partnerships.

Imagine the team that plays Villareal will be the best 11. The team that starts at Burton might be just short of the best 11 and have some players with their last chance to get a place for Bolton. 

Right now he'll just want minutes under their belts and see how they work under a bit more pressure than training sessions with their mates 

Pre-Season Friendly.

18th July 2015, 2pm kick-off.

Sixfields Stadium, Northampton.

Adults £13 (!), Over 65s £11, U18s £7 and U7s £1.

Welcome to my neck of the woods - it's the South Midlands. For anyone wanting to hit the town afterwards, please be warned that it's likely to be the worst night out of your life.

Struggling for things to do in the area? Sorry, can't help you out, there is literally nothing to do. We know a good shoe when we see on though.

There must be a half decent Wetherspoons in Cobblersville? 

Archived