Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my tickets for this one.

Might get a few clues as to Clements first choice back four and hopefully a shift from Chris Martin. I'm not going overboard whatever the result (is the Grimsby thread still running) these matches are about getting a few miles in the legs........... and no injuries!

................will be calling in at Scoffers Cafe just outside Northampton on the A45 for a light brunch.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/04/a4/68/58/scoffers-cafe.jpg

wish I knew how to put a bloody picture on here!:blink::blink::blink:

Will be going to this ,tickets bought,and really looking forward to it,I think we will sell out,and we will win 3-0 ,goal scores Martin 1 , Wiemann 1, and Ince 1.Anyone no which is the away pub and where it is, think i am going on the train,so I can enjoy a few beers.Hoping for plenty of singing and getting behind the lads,also hoping for a nice sunny day.

Will be going to this ,tickets bought,and really looking forward to it,I think we will sell out,and we will win 3-0 ,goal scores Martin 1 , Wiemann 1, and Ince 1.Anyone no which is the away pub and where it is, think i am going on the train,so I can enjoy a few beers.Hoping for plenty of singing and getting behind the lads,also hoping for a nice sunny day.

The ground's 2 miles from the station

Sixfields Hungry Horse pub 5 minutes away from the ground. :thumbsup:

I'm going for:

Cobblers [undisclosed]-[undisclosed] Rams

Team

[undisclosed]; [undisclosed] [undisclosed] [undisclosed] [undisclosed]; [undisclosed] [undisclosed] [undisclosed]; [undisclosed] [undisclosed] [undisclosed]

Attendance: [undisclosed]

You heard it here first.

Spot on!

If any of the gents that regulary post in the beer thread are going then I'd reccomend both the Lamplighter and Wig and Pen in town, both are approximately 7 minutes walk from the station but the opposite way from the ground. 

If your coming by train hook a right out of our swanky new station and walk towards saints ground, here you will find a fair few average pubs that are unfortunately populated by the type of closest sexist/racist/homophobes that follow rugby union. Once you've dealt with them lot you can either double back slightly and follow some locals the back way through the fields or just continue following the main road as it banks left up hill, here you will find a few more pubs and spots to eat before you hit sixfields where you will get the usual stuff like a TGI and a red hot buffet 

Enjoy

If any of the gents that regulary post in the beer thread are going then I'd reccomend both the Lamplighter and Wig and Pen in town, both are approximately 7 minutes walk from the station but the opposite way from the ground. 

If your coming by train hook a right out of our swanky new station and walk towards saints ground, here you will find a fair few average pubs that are unfortunately populated by the type of closest sexist/racist/homophobes that follow rugby union. Once you've dealt with them lot you can either double back slightly and follow some locals the back way through the fields or just continue following the main road as it banks left up hill, here you will find a few more pubs and spots to eat before you hit sixfields where you will get the usual stuff like a TGI and a red hot buffet 

Enjoy

I thought red-hot had been burnt down? No pun intended! 

Archived