Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so will there definately be tickets available? Don't want to be travelling that kind of distance if not.

Yes hence extra allocation. So buy it now before 4pm.

so will there definately be tickets available? Don't want to be travelling that kind of distance if not.

Yes , said they had sold 940 tickets so were opening another stand which can take 1000. Also confirmed that we can pay on the day. I live in Northampton so don't want to walk 3 miles & not get in !!  Safe journey to those travelling further

Considering Calero and Hanson were played in the last game it wouldn't surprise me if Bennett was given half a game. 

It would surprise me... We've got Sammon, Martin, Bent, Weimann, Russell and Ince in the squad tomorrow. Where does he fit in if we play two sides like we did against Grimsby? Why does he deserve any game time when those players deserve at least half a game each themselves?

And even if we are giving a young prospect a chance, just because he used to be highly rated and in the papers being linked with £5m moves to United doesn't put him above Calero, Thomas, Santos etc. He has to earn it and he hasn't been.

However.... he wasn't in the U21s squad vs Leicester today... I think it might just be that he's off on loan somewhere.

Bennett is falling behind his academy team mates. And he's not 15/16 anymore, he's 19 now, he's got to start showing something soon.

It would surprise me... We've got Sammon, Martin, Bent, Weimann, Russell and Ince in the squad tomorrow. Where does he fit in if we play two sides like we did against Grimsby? Why does he deserve any game time when those players deserve at least half a game each themselves?

And even if we are giving a young prospect a chance, just because he used to be highly rated and in the papers being linked with £5m moves to United doesn't put him above Calero, Thomas, Santos etc. He has to earn it and he hasn't been.

However.... he wasn't in the U21s squad vs Leicester today... I think it might just be that he's off on loan somewhere.

Bennett is falling behind his academy team mates. And he's not 15/16 anymore, he's 19 now, he's got to start showing something soon.

Or in the squad for tomorrow. Calero played today and don't think he'll be in the squad tomorrow for sure.

Mason Bennett is not in the squad for tomorrow booo... Anyway the squad for tomorrow confirmed

Squad To Face Northampton Town: Lee Grant, Scott Carson, Jonathan Mitchell, Cyrus Christie, Craig Forsyth, Chris Baird, Richard Keogh, Ryan Shotton, Raul Albentosa, Alex Pearce, Stephen Warnock, Isak Ssewankambo, Jamie Hanson, George Thorne, Craig Bryson, Jeff Hendrick, Will Hughes, Tom Ince, Johnny Russell, Andreas Weimann, Conor Sammon, Darren Bent, Chris Martin.

Mason Bennett is not in the squad for tomorrow booo... Anyway the squad for tomorrow confirmed

Squad To Face Northampton Town: Lee Grant, Scott Carson, Jonathan Mitchell, Cyrus Christie, Craig Forsyth, Chris Baird, Richard Keogh, Ryan Shotton, Raul Albentosa, Alex Pearce, Stephen Warnock, Isak Ssewankambo, Jamie Hanson, George Thorne, Craig Bryson, Jeff Hendrick, Will Hughes, Tom Ince, Johnny Russell, Andreas Weimann, Conor Sammon, Darren Bent, Chris Martin.

Where is it confirmed?

Is the Northampton game or any updates thereof on Radio Derby or any such device?

No there isn't one so therefore you'll have to rely on me to update if you like as I'll be using twitter of course. Visit my missus father in the hospital in the morning first then update!

Archived