SIGNED: Chris Baird

Thierry Ennui

Chris Baird signing prediction  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not every signing can be a "wow" we need people that will do a job as well as the exciting players. Experience and grit was missing last season, Eustaces stats were incredible and he was far from a "wow" player. Good solid signing if its Baird.

Since when Baird played midfielder sitter? Every time I seen him played was in defender position

He can play anywhere in the defence and CDM.

I'm guessing he didn't really play at CDM much for WBA because they had Mulumbu/Yacob/Morrison.

Not every signing can be a "wow" we need people that will do a job as well as the exciting players. Experience and grit was missing last season, Eustaces stats were incredible and he was far from a "wow" player. Good solid signing if its Baird.

Fair point.

Be interesting to see which players leave and how the hell we are going to offload Sammon for another season!

Mascarell has been mentioned but not much. Dunk has not been mentioned a lot except on here. Must have been mentioned and therefore should be on the exhaustive list on here. Peacock by misinterpretation?

Carson

TBA  Pearce . . Shackell? TBA

Weimann Hughes Thorne  Ince?

Martin

Bent

Judging by the way things are going, a few players may be on their way after Clement has had an unbiased look at them in Preseason training. If he is doubling up then A Martin lookalike is certain, at least one full back, I expect two fullbacks and a central defensive midfielder (well proven ability)

Id let him find a club and release him on a free cut our losses. Saves us 12k a week that can pay one of the new guys wages (or part of).

That would be the dream.

But there's always that chance Forest may come in for him.... 

if it is him, then its a very clever move, makes perfect sense.

CDM cover for Thorne who is seemingly made out of wet paper, he will obviously face a spell out next season at some point. 

is versatile at the back  RB, LB so if Forsyth and Christie are having howlers (inevitable) then he can step in there 

Oh and lets not forget, he's actually a decent player! 

All looking very good to me so far 

Archived