Your favourite Derby goals?

DerbyGoals

Hi guys, as some of you will know I make Derby County YouTube videos. For my new video, I am looking to add some of our best goals. If I can find the clips of the goals on YouTube, I will add the best ones in to the video.

A few I already have included: Russell V Forest, Commons V Man Utd, Wanchope V Utd, Carbonari V Forest, Hendrick V Millwall, Thorne V Brighton, Pearson V WBA.

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane Nicholson versus Sheff Wed in the fa cup 6th round 1993.

Paul goddard versus everton in the 3-2 victory.

Phil gee - screamer versus arsenal 2-1

Saunders 1st in the reverse fixture. Both 88/89

I quite like the Wacnchope goal against man utd at PPS the seasion after his memorable one at OT.

Dean Saunders volley vs Arsenal 88/89.  If Rooney or Aguero scored it now, it'd be on every MOTD/SKY promo for a year.  Unbelievable tekkers.

Jacob Laursen's tunderbolt vs Man U

Mason Benn...  I mean Paulo Wanchope vs Man U

Dean Sturridge vs Arsenal at Highbury

Dean Sturridge vs Arsenal at Pride Park

Arturo Lupoli's volley vs Colchester.  For one messmeric 90 minutes under King Bill-eh, we actually played football

Giles Barnes vs Sunderland

Kris Commons vs Man U

Kris Commons vs Forest

Jeff Hendrick (and 9 other men) vs Froest

Johnny Russell vs Forest

More recently...

Russell v Forest (2013/14) and Russell v Wolves (2014/15)

There's the good build up goals and there's the goals that come out of absolutely nothing. Both of these Russell goals were fantastic finishes and sort of just happened out of the blue. Maybe it seemed that way to me because we were coasting both games at the time, but I still enjoyed them a lot.

Oakley screamer v West Brom at Pride Park

Barnes v Cardiff volley at Ninian Park

Roger Davies (I think) volley on the turn against Spurs from a rediculous angle in the 5-3 FA Cup comeback game

Wanchope chip against Coventry where Richard Shaw chases it back all the way, can't make it and ends up tangled in the net.

Carbonari v Forest home and away 1998

Wanchope v Southampton 1997 with beautiful one touch stuff from Baiano and Eranio.

Chris Powell v Barnsley or Charlton in 1997ish, Asanovic with a great first time pass and commentary along the lines of "Powell back to Powell, Powell again, now Asanovic and Powell scores... Chris Powell".

Russell v Huddersfield at home with the insane Thorne assist

Dean Saunders volley vs Arsenal 88/89.  If Rooney or Aguero scored it now, it'd be on every MOTD/SKY promo for a year.  Unbelievable tekkers.

Jacob Laursen's tunderbolt vs Man U

Mason Benn...  I mean Paulo Wanchope vs Man U

Dean Sturridge vs Arsenal at Highbury

Dean Sturridge vs Arsenal at Pride Park

Arturo Lupoli's volley vs Colchester.  For one messmeric 90 minutes under King Bill-eh, we actually played football

Giles Barnes vs Sunderland

Kris Commons vs Man U

Kris Commons vs Forest

Jeff Hendrick (and 9 other men) vs Froest

Johnny Russell vs Forest

added a few of these thanks.

Archived