Raul Albentosa to Betis

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact details removed and any information has been removed by the way so won't go the way you hoped :lol:- few lucky people who have me on FB know that's my profile picture.

Q4PvYLr.png

Essexgirl89 will be on the forum in no time. Oh, I didn't realise you literally meant at Wet Republic.

Contact details removed and any information has been removed by the way so won't go the way you hoped :lol:- few lucky people who have me on FB know that's my profile picture.

Q4PvYLr.png

She would appear to more at home in a swimming pool than a typing pool.  Not good enough for you @RLACML I would suggest. Ok for a GeneralRam though.

I went to Wet Republic once. Didn't bang a girl from Essex. I doubt my gurt would have allowed it anyway :ermm:

Ironically, I've never been to Wet Republic, but I have banged a girl from Essex. 

Carry on.

I went to Essex on a job not long ago and saw what I think is the most Essex thing evah when a bespoilered hatchback cut up a hearse on a roundabout and the hhearsedrive started leaning on the hhorn and was quite animated. That and a lady who served us in a cafe who had a diet coke tattoo. No really, a tattoo of the diet coke logo.

Just looking back at his Twitter and he has Favorited a lot of comments from dcfc fans even though most of them are negative. Poor guy probably didn't know what they were saying about him.

disgracefull putting things about your own players on twitter especially a player trying to find his feet in a foreign country. I really hope Albentosa comes good this year with his size he could be a beast at the back

appears to have settled in from the pre-season training videos and photos, appears a lot more involved with the other players and with the coach (no doubt it helps clement speaks spanish...), now rauls had time to settle in the area, learn at least enough of the language to communicate and get about properly im hoping we should see the best of him and he appears to be happy in the videos

can't wait to see the rock of eiber in his full glory

appears to have settled in from the pre-season training videos and photos, appears a lot more involved with the other players and with the coach (no doubt it helps clement speaks spanish...), now rauls had time to settle in the area, learn at least enough of the language to communicate and get about properly im hoping we should see the best of him and he appears to be happy in the videos

can't wait to see the rock of eiber in his full glory

Or it could be that Albentosa has learnt some English.

Or it could be that Albentosa has learnt some English.

It's both. Clement speaks good Spanish, Raul has been working on his English while he's been on holiday.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived