Conor Sammon

Srg

I think he could be the answer to the Martin back-up conundrum. Eventually, given a chance, he definitely could displace him.

His first touch is second to none and his finishing ability is phenomenal. His positioning is top notch and he effortlessly finds himself in goal-scoring positions, a bit like Darren Bent.

Don't really know why we should waste money on Bent's wages when we have this goal-poaching demon back in the fold.

Plus his head is really shiny.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he could be the answer to the Martin back-up conundrum. Eventually, given a chance, he definitely could displace him.

His first touch is second to none and his finishing ability is phenomenal. His positioning is top notch and he effortlessly finds himself in goal-scoring positions, a bit like Darren Bent.

Don't really know why we should waste money on Bent's wages when we have this goal-poaching demon back in the fold.

​Can you share what you've been on please?

So after the success of the Simon Dawkins Man Love Brigade, what you're trying to tell me is that absolutely no one wants in on the Sammon Honour and Idolisation Team (S.H.I.T.)?

As much as id cheer if we even got £1 for him this summer, I found myself saying when we had no strikers last season "id even take King Conor back" now. If he wasn't on the reported £12k a week id keep him as a squad player, on that wage he is stealing a living! 

I am in the process of creating an application form for membership into the Sammon Honour and Idolisation Team.

Membership is obviously free, but there's a strict vetting process as I am not into time wasters. I need to know you're a true S.H.I.T.-er before you get your membership card.

I will need the following questions answered:

1. Do you believe you need footballing ability to be a footballer, or is being an athlete enough?

2. One thing no one can question of the Messiah is his footballing instincts, but how would you improve his game?

3. Do you believe being follicly challenged hinders world domination?

PistoldPete2

Well I thought he did ok against milwall and was surprised he didn't get game time against reading. But he would defo be third choice behind a fit martin and bent. 

1. Do you believe you need footballing ability to be a footballer, or is being an athlete enough?

2. One thing no one can question of the Messiah is his footballing instincts, but how would you improve his game?

3. Do you believe being follicly challenged hinders world domination?

​1. I don't believe you even need to be an athlete... Guts and Heart are enough

2. What's Bucko got to do with this?

3. No

1. Getting in for training on time is yme mark of a pro and gets in my team. 2. The ability to randomly push oposition players and to fall down. Be excellent at your strengths. 3. Unless you're biblical like Sampson's hair or Bucko's beard, the extra light photons give you a vital edge.

Archived