Conor Sammon

Srg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

I think he could be the answer to the Martin back-up conundrum. Eventually, given a chance, he definitely could displace him.

His first touch is second to none and his finishing ability is phenomenal. His positioning is top notch and he effortlessly finds himself in goal-scoring positions, a bit like Darren Bent.

Don't really know why we should waste money on Bent's wages when we have this goal-poaching demon back in the fold.

Plus his head is really shiny.

​I'll have a bag of what you're smoking.

Well I thought he did ok against milwall and was surprised he didn't get game time against reading. But he would defo be third choice behind a fit martin and bent. 

He was stopped by the other players from playing against Reading. They were all concerned he might have put a bit too much effort into that game.

are you of the homosexuality type person I often hear about ?

​If you're a little curious we can go to the Right Said Fred tribute night that Sammon and Ruben Zadkovic are putting together.

Anyone on this forum can have 25/1 on Sammon scoring more than 3 championship goals for any side next season if you want a punt with me?

The Punt disappeared on January 1, 2002.

Archived