Huge flag

Jayweb95

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First we copy every football chant known to man.

Now, ​we cant even think up our own flag design.

I approve of the Clough quote idea, Brian, not Nigel.

Unless we go for a long 'errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'

​Thomas Cywka flag with nigel clough quote 

"he can go back to whereever he came from"

I like the silhouette designs they have, we could have Clough, Mackay, im not sure if having current players or coaches is a good idea, the cost of renewing would be a heavy burden especially if your leeds utd lol, how do you dry these huge flags out ? it would discolour if kept damp ?

I would be happy to contribute, this is another great image that would look good with the quote superimposed over the top

"As far as my career is concerned being European Champions is a marvelous milestone, but it doesnt't mean as much as winning the first division title. The first time i did that at Derby was the highlight of my life and nothing will surpass it "
Brian Clough

IMG_3638.JPG

Great idea...

i also agree with Mr Daveo too, lots of smaller flags, individual ones, peole encouraged to bring them along would make a massive difference.

I go to see FC Basel a fair amount and they have a typical European Ultras culture, their equivalent of the South Stand is packed, unreserved standing of course that helps, but they have flags everywhere, even in the concourse it is all covered in blue and red flags, obviously the club are in on this too as they have the whole place covered, it looks great.

On a side note, i am soon to be emigrating to the US of A, i have a decent sized St George flag with RIPLEY RAMS ON TOUR on it, it has been all over the place waith England, the highlight being Munich for the 5-1 where Heskey, Owen and Beckham were stood on it celebrating when Heskey scored, anyway, i am more than willing to donate it to the cause if someone wants to take it along to the ground and put it up.

Get in touch with the club and tell them what you are planning, sure they will be behind it.

Great idea...

i also agree with Mr Daveo too, lots of smaller flags, individual ones, peole encouraged to bring them along would make a massive difference.

I go to see FC Basel a fair amount and they have a typical European Ultras culture, their equivalent of the South Stand is packed, unreserved standing of course that helps, but they have flags everywhere, even in the concourse it is all covered in blue and red flags, obviously the club are in on this too as they have the whole place covered, it looks great.

On a side note, i am soon to be emigrating to the US of A, i have a decent sized St George flag with RIPLEY RAMS ON TOUR on it, it has been all over the place waith England, the highlight being Munich for the 5-1 where Heskey, Owen and Beckham were stood on it celebrating when Heskey scored, anyway, i am more than willing to donate it to the cause if someone wants to take it along to the ground and put it up.

Get in touch with the club and tell them what you are planning, sure they will be behind it.

​I have an outline image of this in the iPro as one of our ideas but can't for the life of me work out how to post it. If anyone can help, I'll put it up. 

Great idea...

​muespach my mate is a ripley lad and season ticket holder and goes with his mates from ripley in the south stand, he would kill to have the privilege to take that flag to the matches and will be happy to pay for it, what can we do to facilitate the move ?? been up in the loft yet bud to find those shirts ?? lol, me know mate, cheers

Archived