McClaren still head coach as it stands..

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of it is fans and media, but the last we heard from the club was they were meeting in America and suddenly a leak says we have a new manager on the way and Macs getting the boot. Either Spain have very switched on journalists or they have dealt with it in a not too clever way. But this is football nothing is ever simple just hope it's all sorted soon.

Not at all. He would have got at least two sources before confirming a story like this. 

Way it works is that local reports depend on club sources who are tight lipped while national journos usually get sources from the out aside.

Club waiting on a statement to be drafted.

Don't care I want him gone now if he stays hell not be backed by me anymore. 

But I don't suppose he cares about that either as I'm a half fan. 

​Who the f cares if he's backed by you????

You've wanted him gone for a long time just cos you can't take a few bad results. You want us to behave like Leeds, Forest and many others. It won't work in the end.

​Who the f cares if he's backed by you????

You've wanted him gone for a long time just cos you can't take a few bad results. You want us to behave like Leeds, Forest and many others. It won't work in the end.

No I wanted him to commit 100 percent  to Derby before the season was over like he should of .

​I don't see any hysteria Eddie. People are talking about it.

Not really sure what else we should do tbh. 

The general tone on here seems to be more a case of what will be, will be.

​The hysteria is from the likes of Curtains who is saying something along the lines of "If he stays after this I won't back him".

He really needs to pull himself together. :D

It doesn't matter to me who is manager - my support for Derby County is unconditional.

​The hysteria is from the likes of Curtains who is saying something along the lines of "If he stays after this I won't back him".

It doesn't matter to me who is manager - my support for Derby County is unconditional.

So is mine but is McClarens. 

At least I bought a season ticket and have supported Derby for 53 years 

That's a "either you are with us or against us " mentality. I'm more free like @curtains

You will never change anything wrong like that.  

This would be the best Rams in Focus video ever!

​This is how I'm imagining the team meeting in the morning.

Hughesy getting the chest beating going, Mcclaren dives into the players with Rush trying to restore order.

I'M NOT F*CKING LEAVING!!!!!

Archived