Paul Clement...

What's the likes of W Brett Wilson going to say about this? Just 18 months ago, he said the owners were unanimous that SM and his Team, along with Sam, was the right package to take us back to where we belong - the Premiership.

Who's made this latest decision? How do we know it's any better than the last one? I hope it is but then again, I hoped the last one was.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

If this is true what about simmo and eric steele 

Think they will go too... Eric Steele didn't have much effect on granty did he?

No i think that's mostyn and Eddie that blame the fans for everything. ;)

​Yep - it's all your personal fault. If you had accepted that he was staying right from the start, we wouldn't have gone through the last 4 months of nonsense - and more to the point, our form wouldn't have collapsed. Furthermore, I distinctly remember you moaning about us playing a friendly against Zenit, therefore to compound matters you are also responsible for Thorne being out the whole season. How could you do it, BahrainRam? How could you have sabotaged our entire season?

;)

Thats ince not coming

​Because McClaren isn't going to be here doesn't mean the new manager will be appreciative of Ince's talents. Clement will obviously know how much of an asset he was to us and would be foolish not to look in to the possibility of signing him.

No Draconian changes then, Sam?

Typical Derby County.

Sort. Yourselves. Out

Why is it typical derby?

he is only the second manager to leave the club in how long?

other clubs will have had nearly 10 managers in the same time.

​Yep - it's all your personal fault. If you had accepted that he was staying right from the start, we wouldn't have gone through the last 4 months of nonsense - and more to the point, our form wouldn't have collapsed. Furthermore, I distinctly remember you moaning about us playing a friendly against Zenit, therefore to compound matters you are also responsible for Thorne being out the whole season. How could you do it, BahrainRam? How could you have sabotaged our entire season?

;)

*holds head in shame * please forgive me 

I must never moan again. 

surpised at myself, im not that happy with this, sure ill get over it in time

one poor run of results and hes out, maybe its for the best maybe its a risk that will go wrong, without steve there was no expectation, if we failed the playoffs on the last day on clough that would be seen as progress, wasnt it always stated as a 3 year job, maclaren as at the heart of whats wrong, but we have seen that he can get one hell of a team playing

whatever happens ill be backing the new man 100%

I never 'told you' anything. You're the one who was telling people they were idiots for believing 'speculation'.

​People are idiots for believing speculation. Do you know why? Because it's speculation. 

The problem with a lot of idiots believing speculation is that it first of all causes unrest, and when unrest comes to a head it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Will Evans go as well please? 

​It's always been my belief that the person who pulls the trigger should then turn the gun on himself.

​People are idiots for believing speculation. Do you know why? Because it's speculation. 

The problem with a lot of idiots believing speculation is that it first of all causes unrest, and when unrest comes to a head it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I really don't think people posting on an online forum can cause unrest In the real world. Get real. If there weren't any problems, real problems then Steve would still be here. But you saw or remarkable capitulation. Something went wrong behind the scene. 

Archived