Call to Arms: Bring Back Buxtons Beard!

Chris Mills

All, I have taken some time away from the forum to mull over what went wrong this season. I know you have all been missing me and this forum has been a miserable place without my wit. 

During my time off I sat down alone for 7 days and 7 nights in a dark room lit by one candle living off nothing but Jammy Dodgers with the Derby county players faces stuck to them. 

That is when it came to me. 

You have all thought it, but dare not speak. But now it is time to come forward. It is clear that we didn't get promoted for one reason and one reason only...

Buxtons Beard was gone.  

I am not sure whether he misplaced it, it was stolen from him or he traded it to cover his rent but all I know is that it has cost us promotion. Therefore, Jake owes the fans and the rest of the club facial hair growth for the rest of his Derby days

Please sign the below petition to bring back Buxton. Bring back the beard! 

https://www.change.org/p/derby-county-football-club-jake-buxton-bring-back-buxtons-beard?just_created=true

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bucko realised that a load of feckless hipsters had jumped on the big beard bandwagon and refused to be associated with them in any way shape or form. I won't sign the petition because trying to force Jake Buxton to do anything against his will will only end in tears for you. Your best option is to shave/kill all hipsters so Jake can reclaim the beard for real men.

I tell you now if there is ever a WWIII and we all have to go to war, Bucko will lead us to victory. There will be a biopic in cinemas in the year 2040 with George Clooney JR playing Buckos rise from burton to planting the British flag in *insert enemy territory

Goddammit posted this in the wrong bloody thread! I'm better than this

I tell you now if there is ever a WWIII and we all have to go to war, Bucko will lead us to victory. There will be a biopic in cinemas in the year 2040 with George Clooney JR playing Buckos rise from burton to planting the British flag in *insert enemy territory

Goddammit posted this in the wrong bloody thread! I'm better than this

I assume insert enemy territory is the polite way of saying Germany. 

I am not sure whether he misplaced it, it was stolen from him or he traded it to cover his rent but all I know is that it has cost us promotion. Therefore, Jake owes the fans and the rest of the club facial hair growth for the rest of his Derby days

​I heard something about him scorching it off with a cup of coffee or something like that

Archived