17th June - Fixture List will be announced

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season was the end of April they were announced, guess anytime now....be surprised if theres not a tour in Germany or Holland

​My vote is for Belgium, with a friendly against Club Brugge.

I know the only connection between them and Derby County is that Roger Davies played for them, but I've established enough of a connection between myself and the Halve Maan Brewery in Brugge (Brugse Zot and Straffe Hendrik beers are utterly wonderful) for all of us.

I know the only connection between them and Derby County is that Roger Davies played for them, but I've established enough of a connection between myself and the Halve Maan Brewery in Brugge (Brugse Zot and Straffe Hendrik beers are utterly wonderful) for all of us.

​I prefer a Pawel Kwak or Brigand myself when in la Belgique

I predict we will be playing each team twice and I won't care in the slightest what order they're in.

​Are you saying we are going out the cups in the first round to lower league sides? I hope Warnock isn't to blame.

And any games near the seaside will be on a Tuesday night for maximum inconvenience and to avoid any chance of Rams fans having a fun weekend away.

Mind you, Bournemouth and Blackpool gone now though so that only leaves Brighton

Jeffery has his own beer? I smell a player sponsorship deal.

And any games near the seaside will be on a Tuesday night for maximum inconvenience and to avoid any chance of Rams fans having a fun weekend away.

Mind you, Bournemouth and Blackpool gone now though so that only leaves Brighton

​Newcastle and Hull are near the sea... :ph34r:

I know the only connection between them and Derby County is that Roger Davies played for them, but I've established enough of a connection between myself and the Halve Maan Brewery in Brugge for all of us.

I have more of a connection with the Halve Faan Brewery, especially liking the stuff they put in plastic containers.

Last season was the end of April they were announced, guess anytime now....be surprised if theres not a tour in Germany or Holland

Wrong Daveo last season we announced the pre season fixtures was on 27th May. So could be anytime from now to next week or so. 

Fixtures for the 2015/16 Sky Bet Football League season will be announced on Wednesday 17th June 2015.

The schedule for the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League 1 and Sky Bet League 2 will be revealed across the digital platforms of The Football League and its 72 member clubs.

Derby County’s fixtures will be released first and exclusively on dcfc.co.uk on the day, followed by exclusive reaction from the iPro Stadium. 

Coverage will also appear across Derby’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

The 2015/16 season will commence on Saturday 8th August 2015, followed by the First Round of the Capital One Cup a few days later. 

Festive fixtures during the season will be played on 26th December, 28th December and 2nd January.

For further information about the time of the announcement check back to dcfc.co.uk in the coming weeks and look out for the hashtag #FixtureReleaseDay on Twitter.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/201516-fixture-release-date-information-2450784.aspx#ez5gYFshzpUJ8aOk.99

Don't you have to go to court soon? 

Archived