Dawkins - Personal Reasons

I hope that him and his family are ok and our thoughts are with them. I would like to see him being given a go in the cm/cam position. I'd go as far as saying that if dawkins played against reading then we wouldn't have lost because the reading midfield dominated. If dawks played then we would have retained possession better and wouldn't have struggled as much. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt he will be trying his best to look forward, and not let it effect him too much.

I'm lucky enough to still have both parents so can't imagine what he's been through.

You learn to live with it Boycie ,but life is never the same again.

Lost my mum to cancer at the end of last year and one of the longest lasting effects has been the ability to concentrate at work - so I really sympathise with Dawkins and hope he has a great season ahead of him.

It was a long time ago I lost my parents, and a few years since the Memsahib lost hers. It's tough for a while, but the memories remain.

I lost my best granddad when I was 17 years old it was hard to cope etc but like Eddie said the memories remain.

Lost my dad 3 weeks ago, life goes on, memories last forever, hope Dawks does well for us goin forward and big commiserations on his loss. And whoever joked about it is one sick ****

Sorry to hear that mate. Posts rightfully deleted to avoid situations like this. Not really in the insult towards Dawks but this brainless poster clearly doesn't have any considerations for other users. He's not apologised nor posted since, so either he's realised what a tool he was or he was banned. Personally I hope it's the latter as the forum could do without people like that but hey ho.

Chin up bud.

Lost my dad 3 weeks ago, life goes on, memories last forever, hope Dawks does well for us goin forward and big commiserations on his loss. And whoever joked about it is one sick ****

Sorry to hear that Dave, hope you're ok mate

No lady will ever come before your mam. A lot of Caribbean lads in London idolise theirs, more than lads back home anyway so I bet it's hit him very hard. I'm so scared of loosing mine.

He's a top player, needs to show Paul what he can do and keep his place and then we'll see the real Dawkins.

Archived