Dawkins - Personal Reasons

Dawkins is excellent. Fulham away last season in the cup was one of the best individual performances I have ever seen.

Him and Clement have crossed paths previously when he was at Tottenham. By the sounds of the interview, he's really determined to make the most of the very short time he has with the management in pre-season to prove what he can do.

Looking back at the latter stage of last season where sometimes Dawkins was made a scapegoat, it's deeply saddening that supporters can jump the gun and get on a players back when they have no idea what external factors are effecting performance, hope he recovers well and ends up being a huge player for our promotion campaign.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost my dad 3 weeks ago, life goes on, memories last forever, hope Dawks does well for us goin forward and big commiserations on his loss. And whoever joked about it is one sick ****

sorry to hear that fella. Time heals. All the best.

Lost my dad 3 weeks ago, life goes on, memories last forever, hope Dawks does well for us goin forward and big commiserations on his loss. And whoever joked about it is one sick ****

You just hit me with a faceful of perspective. Sod my problems, what am I even complaining about? It could be much worse.

Sincere condolences to you my friend.

Archived