Dawkins - Personal Reasons

Is there any indication what they may be?  Missed a few games now, including (and I am sure it is a coincidence) the two arguably biggest games of the season.  Is it mental health issues?  Is it family health issues?

Whatever it is, and whether you rate him or not (I don't) I hope everything is ok or improves for him soon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His mother is very ill. 

But then a plumber told me that so it's probably lies. 

I was told today what the problems are by someone at the club (not a plumber). Yes, that's what I was told too.

• 1 month later...

I was going to post this and completely forgot. 

Came across very well in his interview, I'd like to see him stick around and try and crack the team next season. Technically better than Hendrick and Bryson, for me, so no reason why he can't step up.

I was going to post this and completely forgot. 

Came across very well in his interview, I'd like to see him stick around and try and crack the team next season. Technically better than Hendrick and Bryson, for me, so no reason why he can't step up.

He has them moments of pure magic, such as the backheel at Fulham, he may seem like a squad player but in some moments he looks like what I imagine the player who Tottenham signed. A good season, maybe better fitness and I imagine he could be a gem for us.

Same goes for Sammon, hope he steps up, has the fitness and attitude, I just hope he will be able to push on this season 

Comes across really well in that interview. Was clear something was wrong last season, he was fer better in the first half of the season than the second. 

As above, I really hope he cracks on. He's a premiership quality midfielder on his day, he just needs the confidence to really have a go when he's on the ball. He has the ability to displace many, if not all of our midfielders if he can hold a run of form.

He has them moments of pure magic, such as the backheel at Fulham, he may seem like a squad player but in some moments he looks like what I imagine the player who Tottenham signed. A good season, maybe better fitness and I imagine he could be a gem for us.

Same goes for Sammon, hope he steps up, has the fitness and attitude, I just hope he will be able to push on this season

Too soon fella, not very tasteful

Sammon, step up ? Not a chance mate, dream on.

Same with Dawkins. Neither will have an impact next year.

Sammon, step up ? Not a chance mate, dream on.

Same with Dawkins. Neither will have an impact next year.

Do you not think Sammon could be useful if both Bent and Martin are injured (Weimann not affective up front scenario) I hope he may be able to step up to the plate when required this season, same as Dawkins.

You seem very unsupportive of the fringe players, I hope youre not judging them before they have even been used by Clement.

Archived