Help with Ronnie's Book

RLACML

Ronnie's Book Title  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On behalf of ronnieronalde:

Hi All, I'm looking for help deciding the final title of the book so that I can get the website up and running. I've had one title decided for a while but am now having second thoughts.

Those of you who know what the book is about can help me. Thanks

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read the book, I've got a copy of it on my bookshelf, it's already got a title? 

​You've got your books and your Craig's mixed up VR.

Mine still hasn't made it, I held on too stubbornly to the self publishing idea then hit hard and times and couldn't afford to pay to get it edited.

I'm now crowdfunding it instead.

Glad you liked the other Craig's book though ;-)

​You've got your books and your Craig's mixed up VR.

Mine still hasn't made it, I held on too stubbornly to the self publishing idea then hit hard and times and couldn't afford to pay to get it edited.

I'm now crowdfunding it instead.

Glad you liked the other Craig's book though ;-)

ok, I'm confused. PM and tell me where I've gone wrong here!

I won't be buying your book and couldn't care less about it. 

​You're a strange man curtains.

But thanks for letting me know and no issues at all on you not buying it or being interested in it. I do appreciate it's a free country.

Strange that you felt the need to come on and write that though. A little bit of your time wasted that you'll never get back and you could have been doing something much nicer or enjoyable that gave you a bit of pleasure.

Life is short my friend, I hope you can fill your time with nicer things and nicer thoughts than whether you're interested in my book or not.

Ronnie, I always think the title should be reflective of the content, and I think, from what you've said, that this book details things nobody will know about Clough(s). I think the first option sounds a bit commercial, so I've gone with option 2. But I would always suggest a tag line of something like "some things you don't know..."

​You're a strange man curtains.

But thanks for letting me know and no issues at all on you not buying it or being interested in it. I do appreciate it's a free country.

Strange that you felt the need to come on and write that though. A little bit of your time wasted that you'll never get back and you could have been doing something much nicer or enjoyable that gave you a bit of pleasure.

Life is short my friend, I hope you can fill your time with nicer things and nicer thoughts than whether you're interested in my book or not.

Patronising I love it. 

Patronising I love it. 

Wasn't meant to be partonising at all, what is patronising though is you jumping on a fairly neutral thread and being a tiny bit spiteful?

I don't understand why you'd want to do that or need to do that.

I'd prefer not to turn the thread into a row though, so now you know what it's about and I know that you couldn't care less, perhaps you could just agree not to comment on the thread anymore?

Hi Ronnie

My vote goes for Tough life title because the original story demands that.

Has there been a lot of changes ? Can we still hear your voice in it ?

​Not lot's of changes Cisse. just some additions and a bit of a tidy up.

Lots of new little adventures though that you've not seen yet, I don't think there'll be any major surprises for you cos you were with me right from the start and saw the story develop (you and ladyram were fantastic support for me). but I hope you'll still get some pleasure out of reading the final version and all the new bits.

My voice is still there, I've wasted a lot of cash sending it out to editors who've also been storyline developers as well and when they've sent it back, it just wasn't the same tone. So the final decision was just to pay to get it professionally "grammared up"

100% it's the same gritty emotional honesty, good and bad.

Wasn't meant to be partonising at all, what is patronising though is you jumping on a fairly neutral thread and being a tiny bit spiteful?

I don't understand why you'd want to do that or need to do that.

I'd prefer not to turn the thread into a row though, so now you know what it's about and I know that you couldn't care less, perhaps you could just agree not to comment on the thread anymore?

You don't understand so let's leave it at that then .

I won't comment anymore then on your thread.  

Archived