Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get ince ,it will be the cherry on top of the tree,really enjoyed watching ince last season.Hope he signs soon.

I reckon when he signs then Chris Evans will look like the cat that got the yoghurt.

Ah! Got it........Rammie comes on with the ten men of DCFC to face Benfica, takes off Rams head to reveal...

Tom Ince, ladies and gentlemen!

PS. Who else was at the match where Brian unveiled "Our new signing....

Ian Storey Moore!"?

you do know the Benfica friendly has been cancelled?

Ah! Got it........Rammie comes on with the ten men of DCFC to face Benfica, takes off Rams head to reveal...

Ian Storey Moore!"?

I was, but we aren't playing Benfica any more.

Ian Storey Moore!"?

I was in The Popside, it was a groundbreaking moment for On The Ball, it was screened live on ITV with Brian Moore I believe....actually I've probably got that wrong an' all but I was in The Popside.

That was definitely the pick of the branch, the cat's eyebrows. the dog's evening meal, the dog's earlobes. 

The icing on the pie.

Ian Storey Moore!"?

Yep ,I was there in the Popside .Forest's secretary refused to sign the transfer forms and he ended up at United .

Archived