Megastore selection

Cisse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in and wanted one thing for my as yet unborn son (don't tell anyone, it's a secret). His sister has a sheep that is her favourite in the world. It's a cheap sheep that came free with some shampoo, probably stuffed with razor blades, totally irreplaceable. 

We thought it would be fitting of the boy had a ram, to go with his sisters sheep, and to start his love of DCFC good and early. 

There are a few cuddly toys in the shop, but not one flipping ram. I can get a monkey with a Rams logo on, or a bear. But we're not called the monkeys, or the Bears. 

Just made me realise that nothing is done bespoke for us. Everything is just made in a big factory in China and at the end of production they either stamp a magpie on it, a pair of hippocampi or a ram. 

Illusions shattered. 

How about some Rams glasses? Two varieties: half empty or half full. 

​I thought you meant glasses as in spectacles. We could sell rose-tinted ones. Or ones where the wearer is blinded by their hate for a chosen scapegoat. Put me down for an order on "Keogh-hatred lenses".*

*Does not represent my actual feelings on Richard Keogh.

Should take a leaf out the Americans book. I've seen you can buy Dallas Cowboys Duct Tape :lol:

​Was just in Dallas last week and had a nosey at the Mavericks stuff in their shop.. Pretty impressive.

When I was in Wisconsin you could buy just about anything imaginable branded with the Green Bay Packers logo or fashioned to look as though it was made of cheese including a full set of golf clubs, screw drivers, gnomes, BBQs, toasters etc and that's off the top of my head.

If anyone knows how to do Merchandise it's the Americans!

Al I would like is a Baseball cap with the Ram on it, is that too much to ask?

Archived