Megastore selection

Cisse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An option to buy a home shirt without the sponsor on it would be good for me but I understand the sponsor wouldn't allow that.

I'm just about to buy some plain t/polo shirts for my holidays, it's my way of putting money into the club, I didn't think the leisurewear section was too bad this year. 

Bremont watches with tiny rams on the hour markers would be up your street though eh Cisse ;)

When I went to Bournemouth I took a nosy round their club shop and it was unbelievable.

They were even selling AFC Bournemouth branded hard hats. Why aren't we selling DCFC hard hats??

​Actually, I wouldn't mind a Hi Viz vest with a Ram on the back, we have to wear them at all the print sites we load out of and all the distribution depots we deliver to, swanning around the Nottingham depot with a Ram on my back appeals to me. 

I wish online store sold a DCFC tank top; I would be all over that.

​Just buy a t shirt and cut the arms off. I do it with everything and I look so good! I even have sleeveless knitted jumpers now and all my friends are so jealous of me that they don't hang around with me anymore because I take all the limelight!!!! 

Seem to remember that the shop is outsourced to the company that owns Kappa and Umbro so they have no interest in serving our niche requirements, just plain t shirts with logos, scarfs, mugs etc. the Club therefore has little say in stock and it takes no extra cash from sales.

happy to be corrected but I've been under that impression for a while, the shop is utter cack and I always leave it with a wallet as full as when I take my 2 boys in....not even they can find anything to spend Dad's money on.

Archived