Megastore selection

Cisse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ermm a milk truck…….coz the shop is nearly good at milking it and it also delivers……and they don’t stock IPro at the IPro…..and milks better for you.

*http://i57.tinypic.com/13yi4iq.jpg[/IMG]

Ermm bottles of milk…. coz the shop is nearly good at milking it and it also delivers……and they don’t stock IPro at the IPro…..and milks better for you.

*http://i59.tinypic.com/mwsj6o.jpg[/IMG]

Ermm a cake…….coz the shop is nearly good at making cake it and it also delivers…… and they don’t stock IPro at the IPro…..and milks better for you than cake.

*http://i57.tinypic.com/20hk9ye.jpg[/IMG]

Or something for the kids…..ermm a blow up Robert Maxwell dummy perhaps.

http://www.midlandsmemorabilia.com/derby_county_programmes_cup_competitions.html

An option to buy a home shirt without the sponsor on it would be good for me but I understand the sponsor wouldn't allow that.

I'm just about to buy some plain t/polo shirts for my holidays, it's my way of putting money into the club, I didn't think the leisurewear section was too bad this year. 

Bremont watches with tiny rams on the hour markers would be up your street though eh Cisse ;)

​The price of a shirt is very off putting, especially when they only last one season (I remember the heady days of them lasting more than one season). Considering they all have some sponsor on it and everyone who wears one is pretty much a human sandwich board advertising 'Just Eat', 'Auto Windscreens', 'Maxwell'.... or the like, they should halve the price and be subsidised by the sponsor. Any shirts without the sponsor can be full price as they are now.

I think if you need to criticize someone ie me, for wanting to wear a polo shirt with a ram on it you are a dunderheid and in fact it's you who needs to re evaluate your life.

What the fack has it got to do with you what I wear ?

Why does it bother you enough to comment about it ? 

I think if you need to criticize someone ie me, for wanting to wear a polo shirt with a ram on it you are a dunderheid and in fact it's you who needs to re evaluate your life.

What the fack has it got to do with you what I wear ?

Why does it bother you enough to comment about it ? 

Now now, name calling. Why are you getting so worked up? Should the forum just be threads upon threads of people agreeing with each other?

If you want some fashion advice, just come out and say it. I'd be happy to help.

I bought a coat in the shop last October time a black quilted design thought for £45 it was pretty good value. 

I bought one of them, but everytime i do it up, the zip snags.

and it wasn't quilted.

And  it wasn't from the megastore.

and actually it was trousers.

If you want some fashion advice, just come out and say it. I'd be happy to help.

​I might come to you when I'm next at a fancy dress party, could do with some ideas, although no beards, take too long to grow and bits of food get stuck in them.

Once again I had to leave the Megastore almost empty handed. :( Are you happy with the selection ? What kind of Items would you like to see there ?

Good question.

Speaking personally, ​larger sizes and stuff that goes with jeans. But mostly larger sizes, 50 inch chest plus.

We're not getting any younger (50) or smaller, (6'2" and 18 stone) but i do so like to wear the colours.

An option to buy a home shirt without the sponsor on it would be good for me but I understand the sponsor wouldn't allow that.

I'm just about to buy some plain t/polo shirts for my holidays, it's my way of putting money into the club, I didn't think the leisurewear section was too bad this year. 

Bremont watches with tiny rams on the hour markers would be up your street though eh Cisse ;)

​Sponsorless shirt would be great.

I can't wear one with just eat.co.uk. It's just so stupid. If the sponsor's name would be neutral I haven't and wouldn't mind. And how I wish our next sponsor to be 'Hello Kitty must die'

​Sponsorless shirt would be great.

I can't wear one with just eat.co.uk. It's just so stupid. If the sponsor's name would be neutral I haven't and wouldn't mind. And how I wish our next sponsor to be 'Hello Kitty must die'

​Another poster had a great idea, replica shirts with sponsors logo one price and one without the sponsor, another price, I like this years home kit and would pay extra for a short sleeved shirt without the sponsor on it, wouldn't look too bad with a pair of black jeans and highly polished DM's.

Archived