2 more wins (Positive posts only)

alexxxxx

6 more points required (realistically 5 points only due to GD) to get our ticket to the play-offs. We can still end the season one point behind the amount we got last season.

Let's forget and move on from our bad couple of months and start getting behind the team.

No more negativity - the 'business-end' starts now. COYR.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Macca needs to pull his finger out, get the club promoted or I honestly believe the Newcastle move is off. 

The Toon fans didn't want him when we were 5 points clear at the top of the league. I doubt very much that they will want him if we fail. 

As pi**ed off as I am with the dishonesty and the behind the scenes crap ruining the automatic promotion push, get us promoted, and then you can clear off to Newcastle to see out 5 months of a 25 year contract. :-)

Positive we beat a relegated club last night unlike our last manager who lost to a relegated club last night lol

​What is your problem? I've seen you mention Sheffield United's result in three different threads now. You don't let us know every time they win a game. Get over it

​What is your problem? I've seen you mention Sheffield United's result in three different threads now. You don't let us know every time they win a game. Get over it

No way should you lose to relegated team right !

Get over yourself. 

You so annoy me .

Archived