2 more wins (Positive posts only)

alexxxxx

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Macca needs to pull his finger out, get the club promoted or I honestly believe the Newcastle move is off. 

The Toon fans didn't want him when we were 5 points clear at the top of the league. I doubt very much that they will want him if we fail. 

As pi**ed off as I am with the dishonesty and the behind the scenes crap ruining the automatic promotion push, get us promoted, and then you can clear off to Newcastle to see out 5 months of a 25 year contract. :-)

​Two possible alternatives:

1. There is dishonesty behind the scenes

2. You and your ilk are a bunch of troublemakng trolls who should be hunted down and force-fed your own knackers.

There is no middle ground.

​Irrelevant. I'm not defending Nigel, just asking why you're obsessed with him.

You bewilder me.

Ask Davenport .

Just obsessed with all the Blackpool where rubbish and we should win anyway. 

Thats all and I give credit to Derby last night for the performance. 

On a positive note ... I got in from work last night, switched Rams Player, and the first thing I heard was Bryson's goal.

Then ... within a minute ... my curry delivery turned up at my flat.

Happy days indeed.

For seriously ... the night was incredibly positive in the context of the past few weeks. We have been stinking the place out, and now, just we are starting to see the green shoots of recovery ... both Wolves and Brentford, who were breathing down our necks, have slipped up.

On a positive note ... I got in from work last night, switched Rams Player, and the first thing I heard was Bryson's goal.

Happy days indeed.

For seriously ... the night was incredibly positive in the context of the past few weeks. We have been stinking the place out, and now, just we are starting to see the green shoots of recovery ... both Wolves and Brentford, who were breathing down our necks, have slipped up.

​you order your curry from work before you leave? :lol: 

I don't do that but I used to go into one curry house, order the curry, pay delivery, then jump in with the driver for a lift home! hahaha

----------------------------------

with regard to the thread, I've got to be honest, I couldn't care less, I'm not even paying attention to what we need to do! As long as we enjoy the games, that's enough for me.

​That literally sounds like the best minute ever, I would cherish it forever. Minutes don't come a long like that everyday.

My days usually consist of derby losing then I have to wait 4 hours for my takeaway and the guy usually brings an empty bag bar a note saying duck you in it. Maybe I should start ordering from somewhere else..

Archived