Have we got the goods to play in the premiereship..?

twinthe_12

For sure we got real talent in upcoming  young players,  but do we for real have any chance at all if we move up in the Premiereship. 

I doubt it, if that should occure we need investment at a degree that this club haven't shown before. Rember if the club management had meant that we should  move up this year,  why didn't they buy a million pund striker more then to play or create a backup for Martin and Bent then,.  Thomas hasn't shown that kind of quality yet. 

What do you think? 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hej 6For sure we got real talent in upcoming  young players,  but do we for real have any chance at all if we move up in the Premiereship. 

I doubt it, if that should occure we need investment at a degree that this club haven't shown before. Rember if the club management had meant that we should  move up this year,  why didn't they buy a million pund striker more then to play or create a backup for Martin and Bent then,.  Thomas hasn't shown that kind of quality yet. 

What do you think? 

Wouldn't it then be better to play one more year in the Championship to keep hold of the idea of more young players to go into the first team to make even better.  For sure the lost games lately has shown that the clubs financely leadetship hasn't got the will to invest enough right now.  Just remember the clubs policy on that matter,  that we want to build for the forture,  and that takes time. 

Were Palace ready?

You never know. Was it Southampton and Norwich that went straight up from League 1 through the Championship 

And Hull. They went up without a win against any side in the top 6(?) 

Cardiff and Swansea. Both top Champ sides year after year. One never looked like struggling and the other never looked like surviving. Yet it was the one that didn't get the best results in the Champ that looked class. 

And us. Top for a long time. Finished 3rd. Won the Play Offs. Hard to beat. 

11 pts.  

Wouldn't it then be better to play one more year in the Championship to keep hold of the idea of more young players to go into the first team to make even better.  For sure the lost games lately has shown that the clubs financely leadetship hasn't got the will to invest enough right now.  Just remember the clubs policy on that matter,  that we want to build for the forture,  and that takes time. 

I think we said that last year.

You cannot slow build for the Premier League, this has been proven time after time. The best time to go up is always 'now', whenever 'now' happens to be.

Exactly. All these 2/3 year plans. It's just talk to keep supporters calm. You can't plan 3 years of on the pitch results and transfer windows. 

The current bottom 3 in the Premier League highlights what Championship teams are up against if getting promoted.

Let's not forget that both Burnley and Leicester swept us aside with ease last season and we are arguably currently worse than we were last season.

One point I would say is that your comment about the owners financial input is complete tosh and I imagine there are very few owners in this division that are putting in more money.

​I thought it was some new-fangled super-cool bro blud dude-speak.

Cut yer jibber jabber you Coffin Dodger and show more respect to my Blud. You can't dodge bullets, know what asaying.

Shout out for the #brightonmassive

For sure we got real talent in upcoming  young players,  but do we for real have any chance at all if we move up in the Premiereship. 

What do you think? 

I think a few on here are being kind to you.

How anyone can say that the investment put into the club is anything but strong and showing intent. If you want a team that grows money at a team to buy the 'best' players and instant success, there's a club down the road attempting to do that for a number of years. Or a number of Prem teams with the ability to do so, yet still not yielding results.

Our management has shown time and again a desire to increase quality on the pitch (not every team could loan Lingard Ince Bent to name but 3) while balancing the books and keeping us afloat. 

At this minute in time we have a battle on are hands to finish in the playoffs, and then we'll see who we get and how we handle the pressure is time. And if, if we make it, then there wil be 100 threads to discuss who we should buy, how we will do and if we were right to spend hours worrying about this in the first place

What do you think? 

I think a few on here are being kind to you.

How anyone can say that the investment put into the club is anything but strong and showing intent. If you want a team that grows money at a team to buy the 'best' players and instant success, there's a club down the road attempting to do that for a number of years. Or a number of Prem teams with the ability to do so, yet still not yielding results.

Our management has shown time and again a desire to increase quality on the pitch (not every team could loan Lingard Ince Bent to name but 3) while balancing the books and keeping us afloat. 

At this minute in time we have a battle on are hands to finish in the playoffs, and then we'll see who we get and how we handle the pressure is time. And if, if we make it, then there wil be 100 threads to discuss who we should buy, how we will do and if we were right to spend hours worrying about this in the first place

It's funny that we're not ready, yet if we're not promoted then we should expect an exodus!

:rolleyes:

​If we go up, we apparently need a huge squad overhaul to have a good enough squad to compete. If we don't go up, we need a huge squad overhaul cos everyone is leaving.

Why are we advocating a policy of complete chaos at the club we love?

Archived