Hellalujah!!

Mostyn6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its nice to see the forum positive, we missed Chrissy and it was nice to see the blank at the back, all these top sides will drop points, Bournemouth were getting akicking for 15 mins against brum, boro are up and down like an old prostitute, Watford are suspect, Norwich are inconsistent.

onward and upward...

Its nice to see the forum positive, we missed Chrissy and it was nice to see the blank at the back, all these top sides will drop points, Bournemouth were getting akicking for 15 mins against brum, boro are up and down like an old prostitute, Watford are suspect, Norwich are inconsistent.

onward and upward...

Oh you and your bloody stats, didn't they lose to Wigan at home a few weeks ago and drew with Huddersfield, did i imagine it, i do think they are the stronger of the top teams in this league in previous posts.

Bloody good job Norwich are inconsistent, what with their 10 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat since the start of February. If they were to raise their game that little bit more we might find ourselves appreciably far behind them.

Oh you and your bloody stats, didn't they lose to Wigan at home a few weeks ago and drew with Huddersfield, did i imagine it, i do think they are the stronger of the top teams in this league in previous posts.

well, if we win ours, boro just need to fail to win twice and a win and a loss for both watford and norwich and we're potentially back sitting pretty.

It's mighty unlikely, but the league is so tight and as long as we win our games from now on, you never know what can happen. seriously, it could end with 4 teams on the same points!

Archived