Derby County v Watford

PrivateDerby

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter what position we are. It's about the points and we just need to claw back any of those teams. 

Tonight it's Watford and Bournemouth. There'll  be a chance to pull back Boro. Obviously they'll be a chance on Brentford. 

Huge pressure now. We can't settle for a point in any game.

Been off work for the last few days trying to get rid off the flu but it looks like is has beat me and I can't make it tonight gutted because I think we will beat them, hopefully I'll be better for Monday COYR

Streams have seemed a lot worse lately so I've been using Now tv recently. £10.99 for a week of sky sports is pretty good value. I bought one for the wolves match and also got to see lpool utd, classico and the 2nd innings of 3 world cup crickets matches. I watch it thru my xbox but you can also watch online and phone. You can only buy the weekpass for sports online but you can use it anywhere.

They also do other good deal to try to hook you in. Just got a entertainment pass for £1 and watched season 4 of game of thornes (sic). When you join you get sky movies free for a month too.

Archived