Caption Chaos

I hate to say it but he isnt the rock we need at the back and even though he's captain he shouldnt be immune from the bench. Almost feel that his presence seems to havea detrimental effect on those around him. His clanger at the end that nearly led to 3-0 was Sunday league at best. During the summer he should have been moved on no doubt both for his and our benefit.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defending towards the end was absolutely woeful from like 5 players. It really was some of the worse defending I've ever seen. Thankfully it was the end of the game or sako who is quality might have done it more often. Keogh played well tonight other than towards the end of the game where he often loses his head and concentration.

Win as a team , lose as a team.

its like being at my work - always looking for an individual to hold to account for what is a massive collective failing. Often me. 1 out of a number.

It's a vindicitve, malevolent trait and it does nobody any great credit.

I believe we could have Rio Ferdinand and Fabio Cannavaro in their prime and becasue of the system and style we play there would still be chances given up, shots on goal and goals against.

its the price we pay for the style we play. I wouldn't swap it personally, although i am as disappointed as any other ram that we didn't get the result tonight.

Keogh has played well the last few games. Him and Albentosa look good together. But Albentosa's reaction to the second goal said a lot for me. Like he expects this stuff already. He is a very calm player. Very comfortable passer. About half a dozen times now he has let the ball go for the keeper, only for Grant to be seen nowhere and come hurtling out. Grant is a great shot stopper. But come on. He is awful at everything else. Grant's positioning and awareness in these situations is awful.

I like this guy. He made two mistakes. We were a goal down so he attempted to go for the ball to keep the pressure on Wolves. He got caught out. But he chased down the Wolves striker and barged him just as he was having the shot. Which was enough to put him off. The second was right at the end. Their player beat like 4 players and he was the last to get caught out. But he was furious due to the other three not winning the ball when they could have. He was caught out because he had to occupy a position to stop their player going clean through.  

When we look at both goals conceded, Keogh has a hand in both. The first he should stay on his feet and block the shot. The second. Man you need to look at that again. First we fail to stop the cross. Second it is an awful clearance. But third Keogh let's his man get goalside. Then Grant tops it off. 

If we do not get promoted next season. The defense will be far more solid with him in it than it has been so far under SM. 

​I think you need to see both goals again. Then compare it to Stearman tonight. Keogh was not solely to blame. But if he had defended like a solid CB captain gunning for automatic promotion then neither goals would have occurred. 

I think Keogh needs to move on for his own good. 

Let's face it, though, he's going to be replaced by another player who in a year or so we're blaming for our downfalls. 

For what it's worth, Keogh was decent tonight. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I think Keogh needs to move on for his own good. 

Let's face it, though, he's going to be replaced by another player who in a year or so we're blaming for our downfalls. 

For what it's worth, Keogh was decent tonight. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Archived