Caption Chaos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My missus gets fed up of me moaning that Craig Forsyth is an utter liability - but Craig Forsyth is an utter liability so ****** to her.

Have a look at Robbie Savages twitter, less than impressed with Keogh . . . we're not theone who thinks he's a liability it seems. 

Although i must admit barring that pathetic dive to the floor thing he did for their second goal where all he had to do was stand up and head the ball,  i thought overall he played well 

Have a look at Robbie Savages twitter, less than impressed with Keogh . . . we're not theone who thinks he's a liability it seems. 

Although i must admit barring that pathetic dive to the floor thing he did for their second goal where all he had to do was stand up and head the ball,  i thought overall he played well 

Who have we got that you could genuinely call an outstanding defender though, probably Forsyth as an out and out stopper that is difficult to get past but his distribution is bloody awful to be fair. Not sure any of them are really promotion quality when you compare to the likes of Yates, Stimac etc.

Have to say it's getting slightly boring now, every time we lose a game it's Keoghs fault, I'm not his biggest fan but how we can credit him with all the blame is beyond me. In the last 2 games we've seen big mistakes that have directly lead to a goal, Christies "clearance" that travelled 5 yards onto tomlins chest, forsyth giving the ball away 25 yards from his own goal and lee grant punching the ball into his own net under no pressure what so ever yet we get a thread about an error that nearly lead to a goal? Bore off, it's pathetic!

You can see that Keogh wants to do well for the club..yes he does have a tendency to drop the "odd" clanger in each  occasional  some games, but last night was not his fault...and no one has mentioned some of his excellent passes last night, best of the night......Come on guys glass half full, I for one cant take the stress of playoffs again!!! :lol:

Well, think you are at least just in the majority. Supporting a good team should have been name of the game. We have too many "I want, I want " fans

writing on wall when with something like one goal conceded in seven games we had fans who concluded our captain was ****.

times have changed in football, for sure. Fans not supporters we now have.

going from champions to league two was actually character building in the 80's and our return to top division was great fun.

fans today ? I would nt go to war with the level of intellect, and sheer dumbness of fans who blame players constantly and worst of all irrationally.

fans we have, when hopefully seeing us in prem bottom three or there about's next season will be able to pick out defensive errors. Thing is without £100m spent on defence in premier we will see errors. As some dumb fans see errors worthy of dropping our captain when conceding only one goal in seven games (he runs forward and only then passes it sideways ....great critique, NOT) I will just enjoy going to games and leave biased fans to implode on here

if we don't go up....fans will bitch and moan. Criticism is fine. Biased criticism ain't. 

If we go up.......I dread reading here the criticisms as in a very strong league we will make mistakes, we will concede goals, and fans will have opportunity to build on their biased views.

good luck to you supporters on here.

Archived