Caption Chaos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our team collectively aren't defending well at the moment. We have defended better this season than last on the whole, but the team is currently lacking confidence. This is causing poor decision making in and around both boxes. I will not blame individuals because they've all been culpable at one time or other.

We need an injection of confidence. This may come from a win or a key player returning from injury, the sooner the better. At that point the team will defend better and fewer mistakes will be made.

What I think we don't have is a proper leader. Someone who would've ensured we beat Birmingham 2-1 at home recently after that penalty. Eustace is the nearest we've got. My wish for next season, whatever league we're in, is for a real leader on the pitch.

Our team collectively aren't defending well at the moment. We have defended better this season than last on the whole, but the team is currently lacking confidence. This is causing poor decision making in and around both boxes. I will not blame individuals because they've all been culpable at one time or other.

We need an injection of confidence. This may come from a win or a key player returning from injury, the sooner the better. At that point the team will defend better and fewer mistakes will be made.

What I think we don't have is a proper leader. Someone who would've ensured we beat Birmingham 2-1 at home recently after that penalty. Eustace is the nearest we've got. My wish for next season, whatever league we're in, is for a real leader on the pitch.

Feeling guilty about starting this thread. Wasnt so much having a pop at Keogh meerly pointing out the obvious. Feel Macca has to shoulder some of the blame for not taking him out of the firing line a while back.

Archived