Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lingard's foul (not given) after about ten minutes, with the sly push in the back, was a clear denial of a goal-scoring opportunity; so applying the letter of the law, both teams should be down to ten men and Wolves should've had a penalty.

We really aren't getting any of the breaks with refs at the moment, but we do seem to be playing fairly well, so keep going lads, and eventually we may get the rub of the green.

I'd be fine with him not getting sent off.

But don't book our player for the same thing on the edge of their area. 

Anyone? 

We are having some horrendous luck to go with injuries. And that's two referees that I hope to never see again. Go on the dole. 

I can accept a bad decision. I can't accept different rules for different teams

take the Brum game. Watch the full 90 and find where Donaldson comes on. Then look for his terrible grapple on Raul. It's way worse than the penalty. No free kick. 

C'mon.

Christie shirt pulled, yellow card correctly, but the earlier incident was disgraceful refereeing.

They should be fired up in second half.  Lingard having a good game imo and dare i say,

even Keogh.  For a neutral this is a good game to watch but excruciating so far for us.

Come on your Rams, do it to em

I understand being a ref is not an easy job,but as Alpha says same should apply to both teams.

Unfortunately,this happens in every sport not just football.I don't go with ref was payed off or no **** like that; I just think he is an inconsistent dumbass.Simple.

Anyway,

COYR!

A wolves fan just tweeted at me saying bent dived. Fed up with hypocrisy in football, if it was the other way round they would all be screaming for the exact same thing. A goal or a red card.

Archived