Excited!

Sith Happens

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies! I am usually a bit of a blind faither to be fair but last night & this morning I lost my bottle and was convinced we would lose. I have since read through some posts on here and have again renewed my enthusiasm & belief. COME OOON YOOOOU RAAAAMS!

Look forward to hearing the iPro through my open window from down here in Dorset!

I think not losing at Norwich has certainly improved confidence and optimism of late. I had us down to struggle that game, and while we did, and the last 10 minutes were watched through my fingers the fact we held on has helped confidence. Scoring has been an issue, we won't get many chances tonight so we have to take the ones we create and be clinical and hopefully Ward and Ince can run at em and help create chances. Massive game tonight, a win would really help table wise and give a massive confidence boost to everyone.

I think we need to get a win on the board sooner rather than later, and as we cannot let the top teams get away from us, what better chance than tonight and reign them in a little.

I think not losing at Norwich has certainly improved confidence and optimism of late. I had us down to struggle that game, and while we did, and the last 10 minutes were watched through my fingers the fact we held on has helped confidence. Scoring has been an issue, we won't get many chances tonight so we have to take the ones we create and be clinical and hopefully Ward and Ince can run at em and help create chances. Massive game tonight, a win would really help table wise and give a massive confidence boost to everyone.

I think we need to get a win on the board sooner rather than later, and as we cannot let the top teams get away from us, what better chance than tonight and reign them in a little.

Archived