Excited!

Sith Happens

Really excited about tonights game, really feels like a huge game, have a really good feeling we will win and be half way through this tough run and still be in a great position.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't say easy, regardless of how optimistic you are. If anything, I will be happy if we are at least level with 25 mins to go. We can win today, especially at home we can give anyone in this league a game. Do I think we will finish top - not sure. Do i think we will keep it close to the end of the season - I hope. Those last 7 games with a (hopefully) fully fit Martin Bent and Thorne will be seven W's, we need to stay close for these 2 games though COYR

i wouldnt say easy win ...  but id take any win ....   what a league ..could be 5th tonight  or if results go our way and we do our own job  could be top ...  still think there is a few more twists and turns  in this league ...  roll on Reading at home last game

MASSIVE GAME! any fans caught moaning at the players during the game tonight should be made to stand on the half way line for the whole of half time, with their pants down, with a ball boys slapping their athletic beer bellies with the corner flags. not the time for it, the only reason people do it is because theyre scared of failure, and dealing with issues in Britain isnt finding out a solution, its looking for someone to blame, so giving out to Keogh will make you feel better if it goes tits up because you can distance yourself from the disappointment, its a classic part of our collective neurosis. GET BEHIND THE TEAM PEOPLE.support this good team like we did that awful team we had in the prem. ha ha COYR

Bit deep for this time in a mornin Gonzo - but I shall remember what you said.  I'm glad I'm actually going to this one, I don't think my heart would hold out listening to Ed and Craig. 

I can't see why certain fans feel the need to shout abuse at the players with 9 games to go. How is it going to benefit the cause in anyway?

Yes were are struggling and I can't see how we are going to score with Russell as a CF but we need to be the 12th man tonight and get behind the lads. 

i set the lap top up at the side of the bed this morning with the headphones allready plugged in, 4 litres of water a cadburys cream egg on my bedside cabinet and my pj's on the radiator....all set for a great night....!

i set the lap top up at the side of the bed this morning with the headphones allready plugged in, 4 litres of water a cadburys cream egg on my bedside cabinet and my pj's on the radiator....all set for a great night....!

Can't get to this match but I'll have the BBC text commentary on my iPad. Not as optimistic as others about this game given our performances of late - I live in the real world

Archived