Sunderland after McClaren

StringerBell

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm sure all the people that have been writing us off and moaning constantly about his team selection and tactics will be hoping this comes off. 

I'd sort of laugh if it's true. Our best back to back seasons in years and there's been a thread on every player and the times I've read we aren't good enough for this and that. 

Gonna wish you'd enjoyed it more if this is true. 

But it won't be. 

​hes no rated up here in Scotland and quite honestly with what ive seen from him this year I can now agree with this , if he cant get this derby county team up even with the injuries hes had hes been a failure , best squad in the league by a mile and in 4th place , its not good enough boycie boy, ive no bones with brsyon no getting back in whilst hendrick was playing well , I have got a problem when hes not playing well  however and still stays in the team , also how some other players captain included keep their place when such a big squad is at his disposal is beyond me , its not good management and will cause him problems

​hes no rated up here in Scotland and quite honestly with what ive seen from him this year I can now agree with this , if he cant get this derby county team up even with the injuries hes had hes been a failure , best squad in the league by a mile and in 4th place , its not good enough boycie boy, ive no bones with brsyon no getting back in whilst hendrick was playing well , I have got a problem when hes not playing well  however and still stays in the team , also how some other players captain included keep their place when such a big squad is at his disposal is beyond me , its not good management and will cause him problems

Well I'm sure all the people that have been writing us off and moaning constantly about his team selection and tactics will be hoping this comes off. 

I'd sort of laugh if it's true. Our best back to back seasons in years and there's been a thread on every player and the times I've read we aren't good enough for this and that. 

Gonna wish you'd enjoyed it more if this is true. 

But it won't be. 

Archived