Jeremy Clarkson suspended by BBC

CumbrianRam

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all smells very public school and lads mag. Three rich kids addressing each other by their surnames, laughing at foreigners and ordinary people, whilst brown nosing to celebrities and top totty.

Entertaining for some but it quickly becomes tiresome.

The BBC have this horribly wrong IMO .

The producer is being ridiculous  and who suffers .

I'll tell you it's us the BBC license payers yet again 

Smacks of of the KP affair and who suffered I'll tell you England Cricket fans suffered  

BBC you are being stupid. 

Reinstate Clarkeson and let's have Top Gear back on now. 

The Great British Bake off is thrilling. i bet that earns millions too.

they could do worse than put Mary Berry on Top Gear and Clarkson on Bake Off for a bit.

you heard it here first.

I like top gear to. So f*ck you all :) . I hope I have as much fun as clarkson and co when I'm middle aged  as a travel agent, if absolutely love to organise tours to recreate some of their best road trips.

(Am I allowed to insult everyone on the thread if I follow it with a smiley?)

​You mean shooting yourself in the foot right? Kicking yourself in the foot would be bloody awkward!

Went off Top Gear years a go - it's become too formulaic for me. And if Clarkson *did* punch a producer then 100% should go. No excuse for behaviour like that (he's mean't to be a professional after all). Can't say I'd miss him either - the only time he really appeals to me is when he's giving Pierce Morgan some gob.  

Guy Martin makes Top Gear look like it should be on CBBC. Think his shows are brill, naturally funny anorl.

Anyone see him chat the French bird up at the end of the Pikes Peak race?

Hiya love, yooooou got a fella then? No? Doing anything later? No? Fancy a pint?

Guy Martin makes Top Gear look like it should be on CBBC. Think his shows are brill, naturally funny anorl.

Anyone see him chat the French bird up at the end of the Pikes Peak race?

Hiya love, yooooou got a fella then? No? Doing anything later? No? Fancy a pint?

Archived