Jeremy Clarkson suspended by BBC

CumbrianRam

never understood the hatred for him. He's a proper bloke who broke into the mainstream against s backdrop of stuffy, Conservative, poshsausages with no personality. 

Such a British  thing is to criticise people for not being the kind of person who identifies with the working class, then criticise one that is! ? 

Yeah there has been a lot of vehement anti-Clarkson crap over the years, anyone would think that there weren't 200+ channels to watch now-a-days and we were forced to watch him :/

Personally I like the bloke for the quoted reasons above and won't be watching Top Gear without him - well the 3 of them, I was never overly bothered about the cars but enjoyed the banter and crazy japes they got up to.  Talking of which the last episode is finally being shown this weekend.  At least until its resurrected on Sky One or whatever :ph34r:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there has been a lot of vehement anti-Clarkson crap over the years, anyone would think that there weren't 200+ channels to watch now-a-days and we were forced to watch him :/

Personally I like the bloke for the quoted reasons above and won't be watching Top Gear without him - well the 3 of them, I was never overly bothered about the cars but enjoyed the banter and crazy japes they got up to.  Talking of which the last episode is finally being shown this weekend.  At least until its resurrected on Sky One or whatever :ph34r:

whilst I may have wrote similar about Clarkson, the quote you are commenting on was about Evans (after he was announced as replacement)

Archived