DCFC Fans - The Current Situation, Known Issues & Server Move

Day

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but when I try to post on my phone (Galaxy S5, Chrome/Firefox/Stock Browser, Wifi/3g/4g/offline) it takes forever for the text to appear when I type, and sometimes it doesn't appear at all. Bloody frustrating.

Help!

Yeah it's a known issue, was hoping it would be fixed with this update, I'll change the editor skin over again when I get home that I was trying, see if that works better

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any severe issues can people send me a PM instead, this thread is whacked for some reason, have to sit here waiting for it to load to show the new replies, as I say support has been contacted

Now this topic seems to have somehow updated itself, there is a bug and it's not just on this forum. I've even spotted and reported on the support forum bug tracker. If a topic you open isn't showing the latest post just leave the tab open and a show replies popup will appear. Annoying I know but should be fixed pretty quickly.

Also, theres a bug where you hit Submit Reply and it appears that nothing happens, open a new tab and you will see on the home page your post has actually posted. Totally random, had this a couple of times myself. Again it's already on the bug tracker reported by somebody else.

It is strange this thing though init?

i went to the will hughes thread, read a few posts,

then get a message saying 15 new posts have been added click to read replies.....

so i click....

sure enough 15 replies including four identical posts from Troy.....i just imagine what happened.....he clicks submit.....nothing happens.....so he clicks again.......nothing happens so he clicks again.......finally something appears or he gives up.

then it crashes on me

when i go back those 15 posts have disappeared again.......so i post my reply.....my post appears!.....and i exit.

a few minutes later i go back just to see if the 15 posts have reappeared.....not only are the 15 posts missing, my post has disappeared as well.

Now this topic seems to have somehow updated itself, there is a bug and it's not just on this forum. I've even spotted and reported on the support forum bug tracker. If a topic you open isn't showing the latest post just leave the tab open and a show replies popup will appear. Annoying I know but should be fixed pretty quickly.

Also, theres a bug where you hit Submit Reply and it appears that nothing happens, open a new tab and you will see on the home page your post has actually posted. Totally random, had this a couple of times myself. Again it's already on the bug tracker reported by somebody else.

Both the "Will Hughes -Liverpool"  and "£60m war chest etc" threads appear to end at page 9,with subsequent posts not visible.

I'm sorry daveo.  But this site is awful now on 3g when I'm in god awful places. 

Don't go in God awful places then :)

Double posts and posts not loading there is a new support ticket in

Noted Daveo - not sure if it helps, but I thought everything seemed good on Monday - no crashing, good speed, etc. Ipad user only. However, yesterday it all went a bit pear shaped in respect of multiple posting and receiving/downloading posts. 

Archived