DCFC Fans - The Current Situation, Known Issues & Server Move

Day

Just a bug I've noticed recently - the site crashes when browsing on my iphone 4S (works fine on Macbook I might add). Typically happens when I'm navigating between pages on various threads. 

Obviously do appreciate there are a few teething issues atm that are higher priorities - just thought I should get it on your radar Daveo. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge deal @Daveo but I do not seem able to change my cover photo on either my phone(Stock and Chrome browser) or on my laptop as well. It says, 'Something went wrong, try again'.

I would like to change it, but not a huge deal just wanted to let you know. Anyone else having issues with this?

PistoldPete2

Some threads I cant reply to.... But it seems this one I can,.,. And I can't start a new topic. Oh well I only spout verbal diarohhea anyway.

Some threads I cant reply to.... But it seems this one I can,.,. And I can't start a new topic. Oh well I only spout verbal diarohhea anyway.

​Need to know more of what is exactly going on, when you say you can't reply is the editor not there or do you get some kind of error? and starting a new topic is the button not there or are you getting an error?

Not a huge deal @Daveo but I do not seem able to change my cover photo on either my phone(Stock and Chrome browser) or on my laptop as well. It says, 'Something went wrong, try again'.

I would like to change it, but not a huge deal just wanted to let you know. Anyone else having issues with this?

the software developers should give daveo a huge refund.

it would be interesting to know what the stats for usage are now compared to when it all worked without problems.

There is no known issues with crashes using iPads and Safari, I myself use an iPad with Safari with no issues, software developers have looked into it as well and found no issues.

Should be an update out next week which will fix bugs with the editor and other little issues but like I say there is no crashing issues.

For those that are having issues on iPad at the bottom of the site click on Theme and Full Site, see if that makes any difference.

I've been on my iPad once again all morning and not a single crash, I've tried with multiple tabs open, apps in the background and it's running as smooth as the old forum. 

I've checked the support forums again this morning and not a single bug report or comment about crashing on iPad's, yet all the other quirky editor bugs are there and some fixed for the next update.

When's to page divert when trying to quote problem going to get fixed? getting raite on my moobs.

​First of all you really need to adjust your diet, moobs on a man is not a good look or healthy.

Secondly the editor issues should be fixed this week, I've been trying to come up with my own fix today but unsuccessful. For now, don't quote, hit the reply button at the top of the page and just the @ mention option for now. 

Or use your laptop as all the issues now are down to mobile and tablet only

Archived