DCFC Fans - The Current Situation, Known Issues & Server Move

Day

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This occasionally happens and doesn't go away after waiting for it or several refreshes. After a minute or two, it returns on a refresh. If you can't see what it is, the text box is missing.

Are my posts that bad that I'm being restricted to images only?

Untitled.png

​This has been marked as fixed in the next update

Topics as you will see are now loading the latest posts, if you spot any topic that it happens on again can you PM me straight away so it notifies me on my phone, I can then forward it on to support. Hopefully it shouldn't happen again now tho.

(You may see IPB latest poster in Will Hughes, the posts have been deleted, you're not missing anything as they were test posts, and yes this is another bug that when deleted it still shows on the homepage)

Just to update as I know my pinned topic goes unread.

Next update to be released shortly will have a fix for the double posts (post button not appearing not to work) and when clicking into the editor on iPad redirecting you to the previous page.

Also some performance updates which should see it load much quicker.

Just to update as I know my pinned topic goes unread.

Next update to be released shortly will have a fix for the double posts (post button not appearing not to work) and when clicking into the editor on iPad redirecting you to the previous page.

Also some performance updates which should see it load much quicker.

Thanks Daveo. Not sure if I need to clear cookies/caches and all that jizz again, but over the last 2 days I have 'crashed' out of the firm back to my home screen on a few more occasions. Flagging in case you tinkered with something in recent days thatmighthave caused this. 

I would back Daveo up here and say that people need to be a bit patient with the forum and before you know it, it'll be better than ever...

BUT, I found out the other day that he unfollowed me on twitter, so I'm just going to call him a d*ckhead.

​Didn't know kids these days were still into counting followers.

You should indirect him.

​Didn't know kids these days were still into counting followers.

You should indirect him.

​I just noticed when I clicked on his account one day that he wasn't following me back. I'm too busy planning my entirely necessary University education to count followers, anyway.

​I just noticed when I clicked on his account one day that he wasn't following me back. I'm too busy planning my entirely necessary University education to count followers, anyway.

​Boooo! Get a job! Booo! Freeloader! Booo!

Just preparing you for student life. And yes, they actually boo. I think they're the same people who boo the players at Pride Park. 

Archived