Boxing Thread

AmericanRam

That's part of the game unfortunately for Parker.

If you have weight advantage you would be mad not to use it. It's the fight game. You absolutely have to win in this sport. Too much on the line to not use every advantage. Parker now faces a couple of years outside the elite level.

By far the best performance of Whyte's career. The knockdown was a turning point. Even though it was a head collision it clearly switched the momentum. 

Whyte can't resist a tear up and I think his eagerness to trade will get him beat by Joshua or Wilder. In fact I thought he lost the Chisora fight and could lose if they rematch. Parker will be disappointed with his performance. He let all those middle rounds go too easily. 

Whyte is a brute just waiting to be picked off. He's come a long way with a brave face and strong legs. If you can't beat Whyte then you've not boxed well. He's a young Chisora. A former world champion boxer should have the skills to fight off the jab and tee up solid shots. 

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Duck off whyte. Whyte wants a rematch against Joshua? You’ve got no chance mate. 

Worked out well for him last time...

"Joshua's a fraud, he's got nothing, he can't hurt me...."

aj-vs-whyte-bait-jab-right.gif?w=300&h=1

Legs? What legs? Lol

Still, all's well that ends we.........oh

whyte1.jpg?w968h681

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

What does everyone think of Usyk, the real deal or another hype job? His promoter has been making a lot of noises the past few weeks.

The real deal and the biggest single threat to Joshua. Fury will beat Wilder, Joshua will beat Fury and Usyk will probably beat Joshua.

We are blessed to have this happening, and alongside it all Lomachenko has the chance to cement himself a position as one is the best pound for pound of all time. Wow!

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

What does everyone think of Usyk, the real deal or another hype job? His promoter has been making a lot of noises the past few weeks.

Yeah, real deal. You can watch him beat Joe Joyce on YouTube in an old video. Its a professional fight but in the amateurs. 

He's not got all the skills of Lomachenko but the resemblance is there. Makes a real fight look like a tactical game of tag. A big Lomachenko is perhaps a fair description.

If Bellew brings him to the UK then he will win the country over I think. He's got plenty of YouTube videos to watch if you're bored sometime. 

Not as entertaining as Lomachenko. That guy is something else. 

If Usyk goes up to HW like he said he will one day then they all better hope his chin can't take a punch with 17st behind it. I bet there's not skills like his all the way down to Canelo at middleweight.

Fury v Wilder might be on.

Good. So fed up of the back and forth between Joshua and Wilder.

"I'll fight anyone, anywhere".... But only if the money, location and date and time are right, yeah? So not anyone, anywhere then

I would laugh if Tyson takes Wilder out. Than that gobshite loses a payday and you know Tyson won't be nice for Hearn to work with. He'll milk them more than Wilder will. This is the guy that was going to pull out the Wlad fight in Germany on the day of the fight if they didn't take extra padding out the ring canvas. 

Tyson better be serious on August 18th. Get rid of this Pianetta in style.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2018 at 21:20, StringerBell said:

Who do people think will win out of KSI and Logan Paul?

Both, considering how many people tune in. It's bizarre 

Tyson goes again tomorrow night. Hopefully doesn't mess around and gets straight to work. Wilder coming over and hopefully they'll announce that fight.

Frampton v Warrington should be on the cards too after he wins tomorrow. 

Some good fights coming up over the next couple of months.

7 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

I get so frustrated watching Tyson Fury. Based on tonight I take Wilder to stop him. 

It was the same with his last fight too. David Haye could be right that he’s holding back because Wilder’s on the ringside and Fury doesn’t want to give anything away and lure Wilder into a false sense of security.

Haha, to give Tyson his due he is box office in the ring with a mic in his face. 

Looks like the fight is on in Vegas. 

He has always backed up his promises in the past, and I can see him jab and move for 12 rounds but 1 punch from Wilder might put him on his arse. 

C'mon Tyson lad. Plant your feet and fire from the hip sometime. 6ft 9, 19st. He can bang any heavyweight out of if he ever went for a full hook. He's so defensive. 

I do love Tyson now he's back. He's all over the place mentally. Makes people relate. 

Top man!!!!