Derby put a Championship marker down today.

Curtains

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with the win today.

Lets not count our chickens just yet.  Today was a very important win, the next game even more so

because then hopefully a barrier will have been broken, reaching the top and not giving that place up.

i think that could prove a huge psychological boost to the players and staff and perhaps even

deflate some of our opposition long enough for us to pull further ahead.

It´s a battle of nerves now.  Come On Derby

If we don't have any more Wigan at home horror shows, and we get something from Norwich, we have a real chance. 

Muff lost a couple on the goal difference today aswell. 

Charlton at home Tuesday, with Boro and Muff still to play each other. It's in our hands now. 

Despite giving away some really sloppy goals lately in the league, we have shown that never say die attitude. I think that is what now holds us above the other sides. And we have done that without arguably two of our best players so far this season. Our attacking options for this league are going to be quite frightening when Martin and Russell return. Throw in the return of Thorne and I really don't think we have too much to worry about.

As for Albentosa, I don't feel there is a need to rush him into action. Clearly the furore around his signing would suggest he will be first choice and I cant imagine he came here to warm the bench.

Going to be a mighty exciting end to the season, and probably nerve destroying as well!

Bournemouth have 2 easy games coming up

forest away , blackburn home 

middlesbro have 2 easy games

bolton home, wednesday away

so...We need another 6 points from charlton and fulham.

not easy when the pressure is on.

Exciting init.

Bournemouth have 2 easy games coming up

forest away , blackburn home 

middlesbro have 2 easy games

bolton home, wednesday away

so...We need another 6 points from charlton and fulham.

not easy when the pressure is on.

Exciting init.

​1. Why would you play Albentosa out of position. He's a right sided CB and therefore should replace Keogh if anybody.

2. Why replace Bucko? Keogh was equally poor yesterday

3. I presume Albentosa isn't fully match fit yet. Otherwise I'd imagine he would at least make the bench.

4. I think Albentosa will be starting soon. Keogh has been very poor recently and if Raul can play anywhere near his standards in La Liga, he'll breeze into the team over Keogh.

Archived