Derby put a Championship marker down today.

Curtains

Hate threads like this, isn't this what people have been given Bournemouth and Boro fans stick for? Great set of results on Saturday, but I can easily see us losing to Charlton tomorrow, they've won two games on the bounce comfortably and we are a side who allow complacency to slip into our game. If Boro and Norwich both win we're back to doubting again.

Hate to dampen the spirits, but we're not there yet. :mellow:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 weeks ago people were saying Boro would be 7 points clear after the next run of games. 

Well that didn't happen and we should beat Charlton.       I  think we should all be ecstatic  at our league position.

Im not going to mellow I'm going to get excited.                    

When we beat someone good we put down a marker. Norwich put down a marker by winning 3-0'away at Watford. I enjoyed Saturday a lot, but we need to get points against the top teams and avoid silly results like 3-3 against Rotherham, good comeback tho it was. 

​Oh please, oh please tell me you're joking? Blood and thunder in the Championship - like who? 

Albentosa is a huge, physical presence that has been dealing with some of the finest attacking players in Europe. If you believe by any logic it's easier to defend in La Liga than it is in the Championship then I'm truly lost for words. 

I like Keogh, I like Buxton, but I don't think anyone can be blamed for saying they doubt either would have received the plaudits had they been playing in Spain. 

When we beat someone good we put down a marker. Norwich put down a marker by winning 3-0'away at Watford. I enjoyed Saturday a lot, but we need to get points against the top teams and avoid silly results like 3-3 against Rotherham, good comeback tho it was. 

62 points from 32 games

Last season we were on 61 but then only got 2 points from the next 4 matches which pretty much ended any hopes of automatic promotion..

I would expect us to be a long way ahead of 63 off 36 matches this time around :)

Archived