Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half-time. Dominating possession and some good attacking periods. Thought it was a harsh first booking for Warnock, but a ridiculous foul once on a yellow and if the ref was being consistent with his carding policy, he had to go. Looked desperate to make his mark, but very poor decision from a seasoned professional and England international.

Should Keogh have gone straight after? Hard to tell but looked like a great "save" by him towards the end of the half. A penalty and down to 9 men would have been *really* desperate. Perhaps the pivotal moment of the match?

Hate this "we don't want a replay" attitude. We have a big squad - everyone wants to play. There's no problem with lots of games as it keeps everyone happy and buzzing. Already a man down, I'd probably settle for a draw now and live to fight another day. But let's hope we dig deep and grab the win. Maybe Keogh to grab a late winner when he probably shouldn't be on the pitch!?

If it's looking increasingly like we can't win this game, I'd rather we lose.

Who wants a replay? 

Two yellow cards in the first half is just stupid. Either the referee is being picky or Warnock has had a mare. For a player of his experience, it's unnacceptable.

Are you insane?

I would take a win however it comes.

We have a squad so we cannot complain about a cup run affecting our league form.

Win this and we're one game away from a Wembley showpiece.

Archived