Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

Saturday 14th February 2015

3pm Kick Off

Ipro Stadium

FA Cup 5th Round

Roll Up Roll Up! The Mafia keep rolling on... We are not afraid of the Russian Oligarchs...

Cup glory beckons...

Happy birthday to my son Liam, will be a "made" man on Saturday... Will be 5... And will be there :)

Regards The Mafia...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos

Christie

Keogh

Buxton

Warnock

Mascarell

Bryson

Hendrick

Bent

Lingard

Dawkins

Bench: Mitchell, Shotton, Albentosa, Hughes, Thorne, Ward, Zanzala

Full rests for Grant and Fozzy. Part rest for Will, on the bench in case we need his magic. Whatever reason Martin went off tonight, he won't be risked. Ince is cuptied. Debuts for Warnock and Lingard. Hoping Albentosa is OK for the bench and boy would it be good to see young George Thorne there with him. Six changes in total as we also rest Ward's hamstrings unless they're needed. I think there's a striking spot going on the bench with Russell and Bennett injured and Calero and Thomas out on loan. Between Vernam and Zanzala I'd say Zanzala will get the nod, or have I missed someone? If George isn't ready yet, maybe give Koblenz a spot?

Bring it on.I would love to get into the next round to continue the buzz around the club and then it's one win away from a Wem-ber-ley semifinal!

Roos

Christie

Keogh

Buxton

Warnock

Mascarell

Bryson

Hendrick

Bent

Lingard

Dawkins

Bench: Mitchell, Shotton, Albentosa, Hughes, Thorne, Ward, Zanzala

Full rests for Grant and Fozzy. Part rest for Will, on the bench in case we need his magic. Whatever reason Martin went off tonight, he won't be risked. Ince is cuptied. Debuts for Warnock and Lingard. Hoping Albentosa is OK for the bench and boy would it be good to see young George Thorne there with him. Six changes in total as we also rest Ward's hamstrings unless they're needed. I think there's a striking spot going on the bench with Russell and Bennett injured and Calero and Thomas out on loan. Between Vernam and Zanzala I'd say Zanzala will get the nod, or have I missed someone? If George isn't ready yet, maybe give Koblenz a spot?

Bring it on.I would love to get into the next round to continue the buzz around the club and then it's one win away from a Wem-ber-ley semifinal!

Why can't you put this in my thread where it belongs?!?!

The one slight difficulty is that the reserves have never played together.

Grant

Christie

Warnock

Albentosa

Shotton

Mascarell

Bryson

Hughes

Lingard

Bent

Dawkins

I fancy trying a 4-4-2 with Lingard in a central strike pairing with Bent and no CDM:

Grant

Christie

Keogh

Buxton

Forsyth

Bryson

Ward

Hendrick

Bent

Lingard

Dawkins

Bench: Roos, Shotton, Warnock, Hughes, Thorne, OMG!, Vernam

Vernam?! What are you playing at? What's the bloody point?

In fact, that's not even the worst bit about your team there. Lingard central striker? Hendrick and Bryson? 4-4-2? 

Archived