Derby County v Reading

Mafiabob

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! No, I meant I also (along with others) think it's partly to sell tickets.

I hope it works too!

I spotted the 'also' but that could have meant 'in addition to other thoughts you had'. Since you meant the other also, you could have mentioned him by name and avoided this whole catastrophe by saying, "like I-ram, I also ..." 

Bradford v Sunderland is not being televised as well. Neither is Blackburn v Stoke.

I attend rarely Derby games and am going tomorrow. I missed the penalty v Southport as I had gone by then and I have not seen Derby win at home when I have been there since Newcastle in the Premier League. 8 games all defeats!

Bradford v Sunderland is not being televised as well. Neither is Blackburn v Stoke.

I attend rarely Derby games and am going tomorrow. I missed the penalty v Southport as I had gone by then and I have not seen Derby win at home when I have been there since Newcastle in the Premier League. 8 games all defeats!

Let that be a lesson to you, dont leave early!

Sorry, but I do think this Thorne comment is a bit cynical to boost ticket sales a bit. If he is definitively going to play a part he should start, so the pace and style of the game can be influenced. But is he really ready for that, physically or mentally? Would seem a risk whichever way you look at it especially as this game represents a big opportunity for us to advance to the last 8. If he is to come on for the last 20/25 mins then surely that depends on any injuries arising before hand and the state of the game at 65/70. I suspect that Mac is hoping we might have a 2goal lead with 10 mins to go, or might want to waste time with a 1goal lead with 2 mins to go.

He's missing a yard of pace, but his football brain hasn't gone anywhere. He doesn't really need that yard of pace if he comes on for the last 30 mins against tired legs.

Please don't go to the game with that record...

I spotted the 'also' but that could have meant 'in addition to other thoughts you had'. Since you meant the other also, you could have mentioned him by name and avoided this whole catastrophe by saying, "like I-ram, I also ..."

I try not to acknowledge his existence. His post count is insignificant. Maybe when he's a big player around here I'll recognise his opinion

I try not to acknowledge his existence. His post count is insignificant. Maybe when he's a big player around here I'll recognise his opinion

Do not be an itheist Alpha. I am the Light and I can be your Salvation. Read my scripture and spread the Light. You naughty boy.

don't go

Archived