Jordon Ibe - Liverpool progress

ariotofmyown

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibe has been recalled to Liverpool for one reason - not because he's done something naughty and not because Rodgers got pissy because we wouldn't sell Hughes.

He recalled him because he thought he would be an asset for the latter half of the season.

It's a stupid, stupid decision. However, that's the only reason. He only played in the U21s last night because he has been cup-tied for the past two games. It will be interesting to see if he features in their next game, mind.

That's not as drama filled as we wouldn't sell Hughes or Ibe has been misbehaving, I'm not having it!

I was told by someone last night that Ibe had fallen out with a couple of derby players. He allegedly reacted badly to criticism and mentioned many times that he was a premier league player and rams players were merely championship players.

I'm sure there was more to it, but Mclaren told Rodgers he was sending him bad, Rodgers wrapped him on the knuckles and told him he would be training with the kids.

It had nothing to do with will Hughes.

I was told by someone last night that Ibe had fallen out with a couple of derby players. He allegedly reacted badly to criticism and mentioned many times that he was a premier league player and rams players were merely championship players.

I'm sure there was more to it, but Mclaren told Rodgers he was sending him bad, Rodgers wrapped him on the knuckles and told him he would be training with the kids.

Rubbish I don't believe any of that at all.

This post is going to look really silly if Ibe starts being involved in the first team now that he's eligible.

Bullshit.

You're either a troll or you are gullible and have a friend who is an idiot.

Sounds right to me, not like he went back and was straight in the squad and came on for the next game is it.

Managers make players train with the kids and play them in the first team all the time, makes tactical sense to separate them.

Derby England loyal, how dare you pick up someone for a spelling mistake, you struggle to string a sentence together.

Eddie - Pratt

I wasn't sharing a rumour, that is the reason Ibe went back. I've spoken to many derby fans who have heard the same thing.

You boys just clearly are not in the know ;) bless

People who claim to be ITK, are usually not, they're usually attention seekers, just sayin ;-p

Archived