Jordon Ibe - Liverpool progress

ariotofmyown

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby England loyal, how dare you pick up someone for a spelling mistake, you struggle to string a sentence together.

Eddie - Pratt

I wasn't sharing a rumour, that is the reason Ibe went back. I've spoken to many derby fans who have heard the same thing.

You boys just clearly are not in the know ;) bless

Hahahaha I asked a question and you didn't answered.

Rubbish you're making it up

Just using your 'previous' from numerous conspiracy theory threads as an example, Mostyn. Not ashamed of them, are you? ;)

The original poster said "I heard it from a mate" - that, according to him, made it worth passing on. I suggested that it was bullshit, an opinion that appears to be widely supported.

Strangely enough, I do not subscribe to the "There is no smoke without fire" school of thought - I prefer "Occam's Razor" which suggests that the theory requiring the fewest assumptions is the one most likely to be true.

Fair dos, but do you think that when I've 'revealed' a snippet of information, that I am lying? I'd be a bit hurt if I am honest if you thought I was a liar.

Yes, yes, yes, that's all very well Mostyn but what about the moon landings? :D

I am cynical about everything, for me the Americans create these things to syphon money from their gullible public.

There are far more impressive things being kept from the public, but that one is bullsausage. 

There are no question marks in Hendricks original tweet, he used an emoji which looks like a little man cheering.

When did we stop dealing in facts and start treating idle gossip as the gospel?! Ridiculous.

As soon as our first game of the season ended...

There are no question marks in Hendricks original tweet, he used an emoji which looks like a little man cheering.

When did we stop dealing in facts and start treating idle gossip as the gospel?! Ridiculous.

Tell me about it. While we're on this thread, where have you been lately? I was hoping Friday night football quiz or something. Gutted. As long you're ok though :)

Tell me about it. While we're on this thread, where have you been lately? I was hoping Friday night football quiz or something. Gutted. As long you're ok though :)

Hi DEL :)

Will do another quiz soon, Fri night I'll be watching our rivals battle it out though...

I am good, hope you are too dude x

Hi DEL :)

Will do another quiz soon, Fri night I'll be watching our rivals battle it out though...

I am good, hope you are too dude x

Yay i'm looking forward to it. Yeah I'll be watching that too and glad to hear that, yeah all good thanks x 

Because I like DEL and address him with warmth that concludes I need to start online dating?! Grow up.

He's a clown that's why I ignored his post because it's not worthy.

Archived