Quote from Bournemouth forum

StringerBell

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to say, Swansea Cardiff is far more deeply ingrained a rivalry...its almost old firm levels of hate involved there.

And Swansea didn't come out of nowhere, they'd carefully built for six or Severn years before getting up, all with sensible investment and creating a definate style.

More like us and forest. With forest being almost as unlikable as cardiff..

My 2 cents from someone who lived in Swansea for a good few years.

I think AFCB just need to get used to wearing success with good grace and the rest to stop patronising them.

AlGard on Bournemouth forum said this

I would love to see an early sending off for a Derby player, and a penalty for us.

Talk about nuclear explosions on other teams websites.

Womble26

Have derby sold out their allocation?

Steve afcb
At the forum tuther night they said they had only sold 600. Tinpot!

Think you'll find that we SOLD OUT our allocation Steve MORE THAN YOU TOOK TO IPRO THIS SEASON FACT.

Read on this one http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=67883&start=1

Jesus wept.

I would love to see an early sending off for a Derby player, and a penalty for us.

Womble26

Steve afcb

Think you'll find that we SOLD OUT our allocation Steve MORE THAN YOU TOOK TO IPRO THIS SEASON FACT.

Read on this one http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=67883&start=1

Jesus wept.

They're just fishing and your in their net.

Womble26

Steve afcb

Jesus wept.

Wouldn't worry about it pal.Let em talk.

First goal today a mile offside!!

Not just by a little. In real time he looked a good 3 yards off, confirmed in slow motion. Not a hard decision - what was the lino playing at? Coupled with the 28 second sending off, rescinded retrospectively, against Watford. Having been gifted those games by the officials, surely it's time for their luck to run out?

Think it's just normal for promotion rivals to scan over the enemies' forums and check out the latest gossip.

It's very reminiscent of our season under Billy Davies when we were locked in a three-way battle with Sunderland and Birmingham. The top three this season all have claim to be the best team in the league in fairness.

Bournemouth are top and on an amazing run.

Derby have been the most consistent winners. By that, I mean when we win games, we've done so more comfortably than Bournemouth on a consistent basis. Thier GD is massively skewed by three games (Brum, Blackpool and Huddersfield) where from those three games have a +17 GD. 

Boro have the best defence in the league, they've lost the least amount, on the longest unbeaten run and they beat Manchester City in the FA Cup. Chances are they will be top on Tuesday!

If Premier League football was based on who gets the most people inside their building then I simply wouldn't watch it.

Football is about what is played on the field, not how many random strangers are sat in a seat inside a building watching it.

Villarreal, one of my favourite clubs ever, get about 16k supporters each match. I'd be absolutely thrilled if we managed to reach anywhere near half of their current status.

If Premier League football was based on who gets the most people inside their building then I simply wouldn't watch it.

Football is about what is played on the field, not how many random strangers are sat in a seat inside a building watching it.

Villarreal, one of my favourite clubs ever, get about 16k supporters each match. I'd be absolutely thrilled if we managed to reach anywhere near half of their current status.

I really must disagree with this. Football isn't all about sitting on a settee watching it in TV or laptop. It's about being there, it's about the live spectacle of watching your home-town team, through good times and bad, and Derby as a club have a strong core of supporters who stick with the club through the ups and the downs which makes the present so much sweeter!

So yes we can slag off clubs who attract poor attendances, like Boro, who were getting decent crowds when they were Prem.

Random strangers as a collective unit create a supporter base and without that football is nothing, it's not just a TV soap opera.

Think it's just normal for promotion rivals to scan over the enemies' forums and check out the latest gossip.

It's very reminiscent of our season under Billy Davies when we were locked in a three-way battle with Sunderland and Birmingham. The top three this season all have claim to be the best team in the league in fairness.

Bournemouth are top and on an amazing run.

Derby have been the most consistent winners. By that, I mean when we win games, we've done so more comfortably than Bournemouth on a consistent basis. Thier GD is massively skewed by three games (Brum, Blackpool and Huddersfield) where from those three games have a +17 GD. 

Boro have the best defence in the league, they've lost the least amount, on the longest unbeaten run and they beat Manchester City in the FA Cup. Chances are they will be top on Tuesday!

I believe the last couple of times we have finished third we lost all the away fixtures to the two teams that finished above us , we have lost at Boro , and on Tuesday (and I know its not the end of the season )we have another chance to maybe buck he trend , if we do I would maybe bet we finish top two.

Archived