Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Christie is just tired. He's playing like he's stupid. But we saw early in the season how he's probably up there with Wisdom. Well, very close.

But he's been making silly decisions and he's had moments where he's switched off entirely.

He's a good RB. Still excited by him. Think he'll benefit from the rest.

This is where depth counts.

Christie deserves that kick up the arse. 

Glad to see Dawkins starting, and anybody who doesn't feel the same is being idiotic. He's so much better than Bent in that position, and at times our classiest player. With him and Hughes in the side, we won't go hoofing it.

Gestede & Rhodes on the bench again. I'd be pissed off if I was a Rovers fan. Got two top Championship strikers and they're both being left out due to interest from the PL which may or may not happen.

Ah well. Hopefully we can benefit from this.

Think Christie is just tired. He's playing like he's stupid. But we saw early in the season how he's probably up there with Wisdom. Well, very close.

But he's been making silly decisions and he's had moments where he's switched off entirely.

He's a good RB. Still excited by him. Think he'll benefit from the rest.

This is where depth counts.

No where close to Wisdom then or now still has a lot to learn defensively and going forward.

Glad to see Dawkins starting, and anybody who doesn't feel the same is being idiotic. He's so much better than Bent in that position, and at times our classiest player. With him and Hughes in the side, we won't go hoofing it.

I agree about Dawks.I wanted him to start this one.

Really ? I think Dawkins needs a big performance - didn't look interested on Saturday imo

Archived