can derby win the fa cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we win the FA cup I will climb the tallest tree in derby, dressed as an ostrich, stay there for 40 days and 40 nights, repeatedly shouting ALL HAIL KING STEVE for all to hear. And when I come down I will change into a Forest kit (even more embarrassing) vow not to watch one derby game next season, fly to every place Derby visit in Europe on the match day taking no notice of the games whatsoever.

I think that shows I'm pretty confident

Anything is possible lol

I'd say it's possible.

Get home ties, avoid Premier League opposiiton until the semi-final. Win said semi-final, and then go the final as underdogs but pull off a win.

If given the choice and only one can happen - FA Cup win or promotion - What would you choose?

FA Cup any day if the week. To see Derby lift an actual trophy in my lifetime i'do happily stay in the championship for the next 5 years. It's a special competition and it would be an amazing achievement.

For the good of the club then promotion is more important

But a proper champion trophy and a Europa league campaign? Wow.

Football shouldn't be the way it is. The FA Cup should be massive. It should be more worthy of a CL spot than finishing 4th in the PL and 20pts behind the winners!! You're more of a champion.

But promotion :(

By the quarter finals we will have GT and JR back, Albentosa will be playing regularly and Bent will be more involved too. I think we are a threat to win it. In fact I am going to put some money on us. I was only worried about Chelsea and Man City, and perhaps Liverpool and Arsenal to a lesser extent. If we can avoid those 2 until the final, why not believe? 

Archived